Tragedy

Warning: this part is extremely sad. And upsetting.
---------------------------------------------
-----------------Dani's POV----------------
Luna hadn't been to school in days. It had been one month since the queer incident. The name calling continued and eventually it became obvious to me that this was bullying. Luna nearly got beat up once and I arrived just in time...
-----------------Flashback----------------
"Hey guys... There's that girl that's dating Dani!!!"
"Oh my god it is! Ooo I have a fun game lets play smear the queer!"
*they started walking towards Luna, punching their hands*
"That sounds like a great idea"
*they were about to punch her when Dani ran up to them*
"Don't you dare touch her... Or else..."
"Or else what? Queer? What you gonna do? Beat me up?"
"No. That wouldn't be smart. Do you really think I'm THAT stupid?"
"Pfft yeah"
"Well you are wrong. And I am stronger then I look"
"Yeah right queer!"
"Seriously? Queers getting old. I hear that EVERY day. It's not even offensive, pedifile."
"Ooo she's getting angry. I'm so scared"
*dani punched the guy that was talking to her and slapped the guy beside him*
"Think before you try to harm my girlfriend again. Idiots"
-----------------Dani's POV----------------
It was funny in a way. I was rewarded with a load of hugs and kisses from Luna. Those two never gone near her again. Anyway I was getting worried of Luna so I went to her house. The door was open. Oh god. Had she been robbed? Kidnapped? No Dani calm down, she probably just forgot to close the door. It looked like no one was home. "Luna? LUNA??? LUNA PLEASE ANSWER ME!?!" I screamed my heart racing. I searched the house whilst screaming her name. I gone to the bathroom. It was locked. I heard loud sobs from inside. I knocked on the door. "Luna, please open the door. It's me Dani." I spoke softly. She cried more. "Luna ... What are you doing?" She just sobbed. Oh god. I looked under the door and saw blood. I started feeling sick. I'm really bad when it comes to blood. I always have been I always will be. I slowly stood back up, feeling dizzy. "Luna I see blood. Please please please open the door."
"I don't want you to see me like this..." She barely whispered, her voice shaking. "Don't worry I'm here for you and I won't ever judge you." I said, tears streaming down my face. "I'm sorry" she whispered. Everything went silent. "Luna open the door. LUNA TALK TO ME. LUNA?!?" I started charging against the door with the side of my body. I used my full strength. My side started hurting but I carried on going until the door opened. I was immediately sick but I made sure it was outside of the bathroom. I called 999 and ran over to Luna, sobbing. "Luna. Please wake up. Please be ok. It will be ok. I'm here for you. We can get through this." I kept on saying things like that until someone opened the door. The doctors. "IM UP HERE! PLEASE HELP SHES STILL BREATHING PLEASE HURRY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!" The rest of the evening was a huge blur. "WELL?" I asked when the doctor came to see me after hours of waiting. "She survived. You can come see her. She lost a lot of blood and she will have to stay over night-" the doctor got cut off by a huge hug from me. I cried of happiness and said thank you over and over again. I got into the room. Luna had bandages all over her arms. "Oh my god!" I squealed, rushing over to her giving her a huge hug. We both cried. "Dani. Thank you so much for saving me. I thought you would faint if you saw all of that blood but you didn't. For me. You saved me. You saved my life. I love you so so much."
All I could say was "I love you too." I kissed her and it felt amazing having my lips on hers again. "I will never let you go."
  --------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed. Will be updating soon.