Thank you

Hi guys! Sorry it's been a while but here's another part.
----------------------------------------
----------------Luna's POV---------------
Man. What do I say? I hit rock bottom. And I didn't know how to get out of the hole I put myself into. Poor Dani. She really didn't deserve it. She saved me. She broke into a bathroom for me. She went into a room full of blood for... Me. And I feel so lucky to have her. She is my world. She saved my life. Now I owe her. She may not think so but she deserves a huge thank you. Actions speak louder then words... Right?
Texts
Luna:
Hey bae. Meet me at the entrance of the woods at 5. See you there xxx.
Dani:
Why?
Luna:
You'll have to wait and find out.
Dani:
Ok. See you there xxx
End of texts
Perfect. She agreed. No argument needed. Now you're probably wondering; why were we gonna meet? I had a surprise for her. I know how much she loves art. And I happen to have a really artistic uncle. Pretty much I got my uncle to paint her and around the painting in my beautiful handwriting I wrote reasons why I loved her. At the very bottom was
Love Luna. Ps thanks for saving my life. Xxx
This was perfect.
At the woods
I nervously waited for her holding my painting in a dress and sandals. I knew how much she loved that beachy look on me and it was actually got for once. I started seeing her appearing from a distance. She was wearing knee length shorts with her footie t-shirt and her beanie that said bad hair day. Her hair was down into a perfect fringe.
"Oh my GOD... Luna... That looks beautiful... You look beautiful... Oh my god I love you so much... Aww you didn't have to..."
"I know but actions speak louder then words... This was my uncle by the way I can't dr-"
I was interrupted by a sudden kiss. Sweet and dreamy as usual.
"Thank you" she said, taking the painting and hugging me tightly.
"Thank YOU"
"I love you"
"I love you too"
----------------------------------------
So that's the end of this chapter. I know it's probably boring but I needed to update. Hope you enjoyed it anyway. I will TRY to update soon.