School...

Hi guys! This chapter will pretty much be completely Dani's POV. Anyway I hope you enjoy this part and this story and so on. Pretty much enjoy :)
----------------------------------------------
-----------------Dani's POV----------------
I woke up with a huge smile on my face. I still couldn't believe what happened on Friday. Since Friday Luna and I have been sending each other flirty texts and saying "I love you" to each other and it felt great. I felt so lucky. It was Monday which meant it was school. Ugh. I just want to spend the whole day alone with Luna. We technically weren't together but obviously I told my best friend from primary school what happened. I tell her everything. All of my secrets and insecurities she knows. And I know hers. I know what you're thinking YASS best friend goals!!! But it's just another friendship. She was so happy for me. Anyway before I wasted more time I needed to get ready.
*at school*
"Hi Luna!!!" I said, running up to her with open arms. "Hi!" She said as we had a long hug. She looked beautiful as always. "Hey... Can I ask you something?" Luna asked nervously. "Sure!"
"Will you be my girlfriend? So I can like tell people and hold your hand and say I love you in public..."
"Is that even a question? Of course!!!" We hugged and I felt her huge smile on my shoulder. This still felt like a huge dream. I expected to wake up on Saturday with all of this just being a dream. I pinched myself at the thought. "Ow!"
"What's wrong baby?" Oh my god she just called me baby.
"Uh yeah I was just pinching myself to check this wasn't a dream..."
"Thanks for checking for me!" We both burst out laughing and went to our first lesson (HOLDING HANDS!!!) We sat down next to each other and immediately heard "oh my god! Queers! Hahahahaha..." From the back of the classroom. I was used to it by now but Luna wasn't. "Hey Luna baby are you ok? I'm used to this but you're not so..." Oh great. She was looking down with tears in her eyes. I started rubbing her back to comfort her. "No... I'm not ok... This isn't nice..." She whispered. I immediately hugged her and started rubbing circles on her back as she cried on my shoulder. Those idiots. They could mess with me all they want but if they messed with my girlfriend... They didn't know what they were getting themselves into. We asked the teachers to go to the toilet and I locked myself in one with Luna. I stopped hugging her and started kissing her tears. With every tear I would whisper "you're beautiful... I love you... They're jealous... They're heartless idiots... They're just immature... I'll stand by you... I will protect you... We will get through this... I will kick their butts if needed..." She started laughing at the last one. I smiled and pecked her lips. "Everything will be ok" I whispered.
"I know" she whispered back.
----------------------------------------------
Plot twist! They get bullied! Will they really be ok? Or will this end in tragedy??? I will be updating soon. Hope you enjoyed.