Her touch

Hey again! Welcome to another part! This is where it starts to get really cute. That's all I'm gonna say. I don't want to spoil anything. I hope you enjoy this.
----------------------------------------------
-----------------Dani's POV----------------
I nervously started walking towards Costa. It was 5:01pm and we planned to meet at 5:00 so I was already one minute late. Damn it. For most people it isn't a big deal but I hate being late. Costa slowly started appearing in the distance and I started seeing a person sitting on one of the outside table. Slowly the features of the person started appearing... Luna was here. Her long blonde hair was loose with two little strands from either side clipped back. Her hair was chest length and it was shiny. It was perfect like the rest of her pretty much. She started smiling and her eyes glistened. Why was she so gorgeous? I noticed she was wearing a pinky lipstick. It gave her lips a really nice shine. It made them look even more kissable... No. I needed to stop. There would be no kissing or even holding hands or any sign of affection in that case. I could probably go as far as a friendly hug and that was it. She stood up and started running towards me with her arms opened wide. I opened my arms and laughed. She looked so adorable.
-----------------Luna's POV---------------
I started seeing a female figure walking towards Costa in the distance. It was Dani. Her hair was down in a messy side fringe that looked adorable. She wasn't wearing any makeup as usual because she really didn't need it. I smiled and started running towards her with open arms. Usually I would feel too shy to do this to someone I had a crush on but with Dani it was different. I felt so comfortable around her it was crazy. She laughed and opened her arms too. We both ran into a long embrace and it felt amazing. She was just about my height and our bodies slotted together like jigsaw pieces. If this wasn't true love I didn't know what was.
-----------------Dani's POV----------------
Once again I felt a part of us click together. Every time I talked to her or texted her a part of us slotted together. It was a real life jigsaw puzzle. I pulled out of our extremely long embrace gasping for much needed air.
"Oops. I might have squeezed to much..." She laughed.
"N-next time t-try to r-remember h-humans need oxygen!" I gasped.
"Ok fine" she pouted cutely. We walked into Costa and got a coffee. Downstairs was full so we went upstairs which was completely empty. I couldn't help but smile about that. Just me and Luna...
"Hello?" Luna asked confused.
"Oh yeah sorry let's sit here" I said motioning to the sofa in the corner.
We started talking and getting to know each other. I loved her more every time I learned something about her. She liked to draw just like me!
"I draw just about anything!" She said.
"Cool! I draw people and like fashion designs I guess you could call them."
"Ooo sounds amazing! Can you draw me?" She clapped excitedly.
"Sure! I'll have to do that some day."
"Yay!" She squealed. "Where should we go now?"
"How about we go for a walk in the woods?"
"That sounds cool and mysterious and..."
"So I'm guessing that's a yes."
"Yeah pretty much." We both laughed and started walking towards the woods.
----------------------------------------------
I hope you liked that part! I will be updating soon!