Just friends?

Hi guys! I hope you are enjoying this story! If you were wondering this will just be a cute fluffy story with nothing graphic. Here comes another part!
----------------------------------------------
-----------------Dani's POV----------------
I was so nervous I was actually physically shaking. I just hoped she didn't notice. I had really bad anxiety so the struggle was real! I stopped only inches away from her and I saw all of her features and man let me tell you they looked so perfect. She had freckles on her cheeks and winged eyeliner on which made her look cuter. "Hi" I eventually said, trying to sound as confident as possible. "H-h-hi" she said blushing. She looked adorable when she blushed. "I'm Dani. You must be Luna."
"Y-yeah th-that's me!" She smiled sounding a bit more confident. "I bet you get this a lot but... You're beautiful." I said suddenly feeling comfortable around her. "N-no I d-don't really get that but thanks... It means a lot." She blushed more and I couldn't help but smile. I started looking at her eyes as they looked even better close up...
"Hello? Are you ok?" She asked confused. "Oh umm... Yeah yeah I'm fine it's just your eyes are so easy to get lost in... Ugh this is embarrassing..."
-----------------Luna's POV---------------
Did she just say I was beautiful and that she got lost in my eyes??? I must be dreaming. Aww she was embarrassed. I wanted to say the same thing but I didn't know how she would react. "Aww it's fine. So I was wondering that maybe you could be my friend? I'm new here and I could use more than one friend..."
"Yeah! That sounds great! How about we go to town tomorrow after school. I can give you my number so we can figure out a time. It's Friday tomorrow so we have plenty of time!" Oh my god. She was about to give me her number. I know she just wants to go to town as friends but she's giving me her number! I felt like jumping from joy. "Yay that sounds fun! I mean sure I guess..." She laughed at that. I made her laugh! Her laugh was so cute. She had to gasp for air and for some reason it sounded really cute.
-----------------Dani's POV----------------
I handed her my number and waved goodbye. This was the best. Day. EVER! I got myself a gorgeous date!!! Well not a date... A friend. She's probably straight anyway.  I blocked out my thoughts and went to my first class, mentally planning out the next day.
--------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading this! I hope you're enjoying my story! I'm definitely enjoying writing it! I will be updating soon!