Here we go again...

Hey again. School started :( but hey I'm back with another chapter (Idek what I'm gonna write I'm just gonna go with the flow otay? Otay. ((The fault in our stars reference))!)
----------------------------------------
"Hey, are you ok?" Dani asked, putting her hand on her girlfriends shoulder. "I'm fine" Luna mumbled. Dani wasn't convinced. "You can tell me anything... It's ok you know?"
"Ok good because i really need to let this out. -"
"Well that was quick" Dani chuckled, interrupting Luna.
"Don't interrupt mehhh!!!! Anyway so my grandma is being a horrible person and started reading the bible to me telling me I'm wrong and that this was a choice and that you turned me gay and-" she stopped and started crying. Tears after tears fell from her beautiful now sad eyes. They were in Luna's room sitting on her bed. It had an under water Ariel theme as Luna had been obsessed since she was little. The carpet looked like the sea and the walls made it look like you were under water. Ariel was on her bed cover lightening up the whole room. Dani started kissing every single one of Luna's tears. Luna giggled. "Do you remember when you did this at school?"
"Of course. It worked so that's why I'm doing it again." Luna gave her a sad smile. "Thanks" she barely whispered. "Hey, don't worry about it. And about your gran you know how religious she is and how bad it was back in her day. It's just hard for her to suddenly let go of a part of her faith and for her to realise it's 2015. But you have me, your mum, your dad and all of your friends. And I will always be here for you and defend you."
"What if we break up?"
"We will be friends and I will help you until the end (even though we're probably NOT going to break up.)"
Luna jumped up and hugged her tightly. Dani stood up too, lifting Luna up and twirling her around the room. Luna started laughing. "I love you" she said as Dani put her down. "I love you more." She said, kissing Luna before she could argue.
----------------------------------------
Aww! How cuuuute! :3 see you guys soon with another chapter. Dubaii!