Twisted Disney #11

Twisted Disney #11 – Monsters Inc. 

Sully and Mike ran through the room, opening doors and closing them. When they thought they were finally far enough in front of him, there was Randall following them. He opened the doors and closed them almost as quick as they did.

Finally, they made it onto out of a door that was sliding towards the main part of the factory. "Sully, what happens when we get there?" Mike asked. Sully shrugged as he held Boo tight. Behind them, Randall had his own door.

"I don't know, Mike. I guess we see when we get there," Sully answers. The slid the rest of the way in silence. When the door went down, they got a perfect view of the room.

Mr. Watemoose stood right in front of where the door was to land. The CDA was positioned all around the room, ready to act in case something got out of hand. The room was full of people, many more than an average work day.

"Mr. Sullivan, Mr. Wazowski, would you like to explain something to us?" Mr. Watemoose asked when they made it to the ground. Sully looked at Boo.

"We have nothing to hide," Sully responds. Mr. Watemoose sighed and looked over at the CDA.

"Take the girl away," he ordered. At least a dozen men in yellow suits rushed forward and took Boo out of Sully's arms. They put her in her door which Randall had just come down on. When she was inside, they could hear banging and crying on the other side.

Despite her cries, they still took the door and put it through the wood chipper. A small piece flew out of it and when no one was looking, Sully picks it up and allowed it to get lost in his thick coat.

"Now, what to do with you two. . ." Mr. Watemoose directed the CDA over to Mike and Sully, making them grab them and carrying them out.

§§§

"It's time for the hearing," the judge announced as he walked back into the courtroom. The jury followed. Sully looked down at Mike. Mike looked up at him with a concerned eye. Then, they looked back at the judge.

"For their crimes in protecting a human child, we sentence Michael Wazowski and James Sullivan to a life in prison. They can be let out on a thousand dollars bail," the judge announced. Before Mike or Sully could say anything, prison guards were rushing towards them.

They were led out of the courtroom and to the jail. They spent a few months in jail before they were taken to state prison where they were roommates. While they were in prison, they tried to appeal their sentencing but every time they took it to court again they were sent to prison again.

§§§

The white closet door creaked open. It had been years since the pink flowers had been there. Mary didn't think anything of it. It had been at least 1o years since the last time she got her hopes up. There was no way Mike and Sully had come for her now.

She rolled over in bed, thinking about an exam she had the day before. She had to ace it if there was any chance of her getting into her dream college. Sure she had already been excepted into- Creeeaaaakkkk.

There it was before. She sat up, figuring her younger brother was trying to scare her or maybe her cat was trying to get into her closet. When she did, all she saw was a slight crack in the closet door, the same way she had kept it for years.

Mary shook her head and laid back down. She thought she was going crazy. . . Or perhaps it was the fact that today had made it 15 years. It had been 15 years since she had been to the monster world. 15 years since she had seen a monster. 15 years since she had seen Mike and Sully.

15 years since she had been held by her best friend.

When she returned and told her mother that there were monsters in her closet her mother brushed it off as a form of being scared of the dark. As she grew older, she still believed it and that was when her mother drew the line. She told Mary that she should either stop talking about it or she was going to the Asylum.

Next it was the sound of claws scraping the wood. She sat up again knowing there was something wrong. This couldn't be just anything. She peaked over the end of her bed and saw nothing. She looked around for her cat and saw him under her desk.

Once again, she returned to her spot in bed, figuring her cat had just been playing with the leg of her desk chair, but when she closed her eyes she had an eery feeling that someone was watching her.

Then, something covered her mouth. Her eyes shot open and she screamed. She saw nothing, but then nothing turned into a giant, purple lizard. "Hush!" it spit at her. She nodded and he moved his hand.

"I just wanted to let you know that they miss you," Randall told her. She gave him a confused look.

"What?" she asked. Randall gave her an evil smile.

"I mean, they are locked up in prison because of you," Randall said. Mary shook her head.

"What? How?" she asked.

"They protected a human child and got locked up. . . And now I am Mr. Watemoose's favorite," Randall sneered before sneaking away through her closet door, giving her a few more seconds to see the monster world one last time.

Once the door was closed, Mary twisted around and began sobbing. They were in prison because of her and she had been living life comfortably. She didn't think it was fair. . . Especially when they were picked for their final assignment: her children.

Disclaimer: Disney Pixar owns Monsters Inc., not me.

Hi, so, this is two days late because, I'm serious about this don't think I am crazy, of our television provider. We just switched television providers so I lost all of my recorded Disney movies, which means a lot of my favorites so it took me a while to figure out what to write about.

Sneak peak: I am not really sure. It just depends on what I can watch.