Twisted Disney #17

Twisted Disney #17 - Enchanted

Giselle laid on the small bench that someone had carried over for her to lay on. Her eyes stayed close as people surrounded her and she released small breaths. She looked so peaceful and innocent. She looked like a princess. 

"My Giselle," Edward said. He got down on his knees and held a hand to the side of her cheek. Robert and Nancy kneeled on the other side, watching the prince and his princess. Queen Narissa chuckles behind them and tries to wave away a few of the people watching them.

"Don't worry about her. She's fine. You all can go back to your little party now," she told them. Robert shook his head and rose a little so he was eye level with the Queen.

"What happened to her?" he questioned. The queen walked over and put a hand quickly on Giselle's forehead before taking it away and shaking her head.

"Oh, she just fainted. It's no big deal. She'll be back on her feet in no time," Narissa promised. Edward looked past Robert and Nancy and saw the apple lying in the center of the ballroom floor. He stood up and spun around to look at the queen. 

"You did this to her. How do we fix it?" he asked. Queen Narissa smirked at him but gave him no other response. Behind Edward, Nancy and Robert stared at one another, thinking the same thing only neither one speaking because it was too crazy of a thought. 

"True love's kiss?" Robert finally asked. Narissa smirked but didn't respond any more than that. Edward gave Robert a confused look. 

"How do you know?" Edward asked. Robert shook his head.

"That's just how it's always gone," he replied with a shrug. Edward nodded his head and got down on the floor next to Giselle again. He looked at the peaceful girl sleeping once again and ran a hand across her face, brushing away a few rebellious hairs sticking to her face. 

Then, he leaned forward and softly pressed his lips against hers. Her breath tickled his skin as he kissed her, hoping to break the curse his stepmother had put on her. He then pulled away slowly, hoping her eyes would flutter open.

Giselle stayed in the the same position she was, her eyes closed. Her breathing remained the same. Edward looked at her with sad eyes. "Giselle?" he questions before placing several more sloppy kisses on her that failed as well.

"Stop. You're not going to wake her up," Robert says. Edward looked up at Robert with sad eyes and pointed a finger in his direction.

"You. . . Kiss her. Wake her up," Edward ordered. Robert shook his head and looked down at the sleeping girl. He opened his mouth to speak but was cut off. 

"Do it, Robert. Kiss her," Nancy told him. Robert looked over at her and opened his mouth to question it but she continued. "Just do it. If it doesn't work then I'll believe there was nothing between you. . . And if it does, I'll step out of the way."

Robert sighed and nodded his head. "Fine," he says. He sits on the bench next to Giselle and puts a hand on her cheek. "Don't leave me," he whispered as he slid his hand away. Then, he slid an arm under her head and put the other around her. 

He slowly raised her head up and placed his lips on her. He kissed her gently, savoring the sweetness of her lips just seconds before the clock rang midnight. He leaned away and stared down at her.

As he held her in his arms, her eyes stayed closed. His eyes grew sad and frown grew on her lips, wondering why his kiss didn't work.

Then, as he lowered he lowered her back down onto the bench, she gasped and her eyes flickered open. "Giselle?" he whispered as the people surrounding them began cheering. She opened her mouth to respond but at that moment an angry cry erupted a few feet away. 

"Enough!" it said. They looked over to see Queen Narissa with her hands in the air. She held a sword in one hand and pointed it at them as she backed down the steps. "You want a show? I'll give you a show," she said.

She reached the main part of the ballroom, the crowds of people scattering away from her. Around her erupted a circle of flames, engulfing her inside. Suddenly, a form began to appear inside the flames and a dragon appeared where the queen once stood.

"I'm going to need a story when I go back," her voice thundered. "How about we start with the girl who started it all?" she asked as she walked towards Giselle. Robert stepped forward and looked up at the beast.

"You'll have to take care of me first," he said. The dragon smirked at him and grabbed him in her palm.

"I'm flexible," she said as she took him outside and on top of the building. Giselle followed them outside and began climbing up the Empire State Building. "Look at the princess trying to be brave!" Narissa yelled. 

Giselle climbed up to the building and looked at the dragon, not sure how to slay her. "Giselle, run!" Robert yelled. Giselle shook her head. 

"I'm not leaving you, Robert!" she yelled. Meanwhile, the top of the building began bending, causing the dragon holding on to it to begin falling over. She didn't notice, though, as she continued to taunt Giselle. 

"That's so cute," she said, but at that moment a loud noise stopped her from saying anything more. The top of the building snapped and began falling, taking the dragon with it. "Noooo," it bellowed right before it hit the ground. 

And along with the dragon, came the person it its hand. "Robert?!" Giselle yelled, but as expected she got no response. Robert was dead. 

Disclaimer: The Walt Disney Company owns Enchanted, not me. 

The last update of this was in early September and I am so sorry for that. I kept putting writing the update to the side so much I eventually just forgot to write it and for that I feel like a jerk. Please forgive me. I am going to try to update again tomorrow but no promises.

Sneak peak: I have no clue. It just depends on how today goes and what movies I watch.