Twisted Disney #19

Twisted Disney #19 - Finding Nemo

"Alright, let's see those pearly whites," the dentist said as he sat down to begin work on his niece's teeth. His niece bit her teeth at his hand like she was about to eat him.

"I am a piranha from the amazon," she told him in response. Darla's uncle chuckles.

"And a piranha is a fish, just like your present,"he teased the girl. As he stood up to find the bag that would contain the fish for his niece, Darla squealed with excitement. What is more exciting for a little girl than a new fish?

When the dentist picked up the fish, though, it was not as he had expected. While Darla squealed fishy, fishy over and over he mumbled, "Oh, no," to himself. He held the bag up to his eye level and found what he thought he saw. The young clown fish was dead.

"I must have left your present in the car, sweety," the dentist told Darla when he turned around, making sure to keep the bag with the dead fish behind his back. Making sure Darla could not see the bag, he walked across his office to the trash can to dispose of the little fish.

As he did so, a pelican flew up to the window with two fish in his mouth. "I found his dad!" he yelled to the fish in the tank. The father yelled out to his son only to find that the young fish was not in the tank. The fish yelled for him to fly into the room. "I can't go in there!" the bird yelled.

"Yes you can," Marlin yelled before pulling the birds tongue, forcing him to flap into the room. He got instant yells from both the man and little girl in the room, both shocked to see a bird in a dentist's office.

The bird flew around the room in circles, knocking over tools that appear more as torture devices than something you would put in your mouth. As he flew around, the dentist was always a few steps behind but never quite close enough to reach the pelican. Darla sat in the middle of the chaos in tears.

The dentist dropped the bag with the fish on the tray next to Darla. The bird stopped moving around the room long enough for the father fish to look down at his son. His whispered, "Nemo," upon seeing his son dead in the plastic bag.

In the few moments that the bird stopped moving, the dentist managed to get up from the floor and grabbed the bird. As the young fished flipped over and yelled his father's name, it was too late. The dentist had forced the bird with Marlin and Dory outside and had locked the window.

When Nemo had finally realized what had happened, Darla had swiped up the bag and was yelling, "FISHY?! FISHY WAKE UP!" at Nemo. She was shaking the bag around so Nemo could hardly see anything as he was sloshed around. "Why are you sleeping?" she asked the fish.

Meanwhile in the tank, the fish had come up with a plan of their own to save Nemo from going home with Darla. They launched Gill out of the tank in Darla's direction, causing screams to erupt from the child.

Gill missed Darla who just barely managed to keep Nemo in her grasp. She hopped off of her chair, ignoring the other fish dying on the floor next to her, and ran into the lobby of the office. Her uncle quickly picked up the fish and put him back in its tank before following Darla.

"Darla, Sweety, tell your mom to bring you back tomorrow. . . I have some cleaning up to do here today," he told her. Darla nodded and left with her new fish that had finally woken up and was watching the world around him.

§§§

When Nigel returned to the ocean, he released Marlin and Dory silently. No one dared spoke as the fish departed on their trip back home. It was a sad journey home, Dory able to remember just enough that she knew not to ask him about what would happen when they got back to the reef.

And when they finally did get back, Marlin was unsure of what to do. His son, his precious Nemo, was gone and the closest thing he had to family was Dory. He swam home to his anemone on his one.

Finally, Dory realized his depression and moved in next to him. They lived happily together... Or at least as happy as they could manage.

§§§

Darla ran into her home and found the large glass bowl that she usually put her fish in. Ignoring any of the rules about putting fish in bowls, she filled it up then poured her fishy in.

It was okay the first few days for Nemo. He had food and Darla has added him a few hiding places that worked well when the girl got extra loud. It felt like he had a sweet set up.

Problems began to arise after he had lived there for about a week, though. One of the largest was the water he was living in. It was not salt water and wasn't being purified either. It wasn't a safe environment for a little clown fish to be living in.

The biggest problem, though: he was lonely. He had never been completely on his own before. Sure, Darla would sit there and watch him but it wasn't the comforting presence that fish had. She scared him, plus he could never talk to him. It was always, "Hi, Fishy!" or her just constantly screaming Fishy.

Nemo missed his old life. All along he had another fish to talk to. He had known his father all his life and for a few short days he'd known the fish in the tank.

It was the lack of his father that really made it hard for him, though. Marlin had always seemed so annoying to Nemo that he would have figured he never would miss he father. He knew then that he was wrong, though.

He would never see his father again, and all because he had to touch the boat.

Disclaimer: I do not own Disney of Disney Pixar therefore I do not own Finding Nemo.

Hi! Okay update? I've been asked for Finding Nemo a couple times so I hope this meets your standards. :)

Nemo touched the butt!

Mine! Mine! Mine!
(An excerpt from Memorable Movie Quotes with Me!)