01

.

It was dark in the city as always. Gotham has always been known to be a dark city. Crimes, suicide, rape, mental pain just everything was dangerous.

It was crazy. A city made just for the crazies.

But something was very odd today in the city. The sky was dark - darker than usual. It was a different color as well. It was almost a light purple with blue mixed. Every now , and then it would be lighting.

On the other side of Gotham. It was the mad. Thunder sounded loudly all around. The sky darkened , and the thunder only grew louder.

It began to start pouring down in rain. The wind picked up making it very windy. Almost to much to even bare.

One last sound of lighting was heard before something fell from the sky. It hit the ground and made huge impact.

Slowly, the storm left only leaving a fog.

In a shape of a huge crater was a body of a female. Her dark long beautiful hair was scrawled out in waves. Her eyes were closed. A blue coat laid beside her with a big brown book on top of it.

A small soft groan left her lips as her eyes shot open. Quickly, her eyes glanced around her.

She coughed a few times before she sat up. Her hair falling behind her. Grabbing the coat, and book in her hands she slowly rose to her feet.

She took a moment to look around at her surroundings once more.

Katerina was confused, and a bit disgusted as she looked around her.

"Where am I?"She questioned but in return got no answer back.

It was dark, but Katerina could still see.

Katerina grabbed her book quickly opening it to the first.

"Where am I?"She questioned again.

The once blank book started to print letters in fine writing.

In gold beautiful letters the book read-

" A realm the Misgardians, or mortals call Earth which is also known. If you wanted to know where on Earth you are - your in a place called G o t h a m. Where you are sitting-" Katerina stopped reading to make a comment.

"In a pile of filth."She said.

"the humans call it a alley."Katerina finished reading the sentence in the book.

Katerina tilted her head in thought. Closing her book she stood up to her feet slowly. She was about to pick up her book from off the ground when she heard a noise.