02

.

Katerina jolted awake her eyes roaming around. She was in a dark room that she knew.

She groaned as she sat up. She felt for her book, and coat but it was gone. She growled, under her breath.

"I see your awake."She heard a voice say.

She quickly came to her senses. She was in a dark room, but she can still see.

"If you a trying to look intimidating I suggest you stop."Katerina said glaring.

The man chuckled lowly. "I don't need to 'try' to look intimidating. "He said.

Katerina said nothing that moment. She was to busy in her own head. Plotting something. She also have to find her book, and coat. She doesn't plan to leave it.

"I have a few questions for you... I hope you don't mind."He said. She could even hear the smirk in his voice.

"Who are you?"He questioned her.

"Well mortal.... I am Katerina Odindottir goddess of life, sister of Loki and Thor!"She exclaimed.

Silence. The man said nothing at first. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh great another character like the Mad Hatter." He muttered quite lowly under his breath.

Katerina heard him of course, and only glared.

"What's your name, mortal?"Katerina questioned.

The man chuckled,"What gives you the right to ask of such a question?"

Katerina tilted her head. "What gives you the right to question me?? You have no right to do such."She said simply.

She tilted her head the another way. "I'll ask again what's your name mortal? "She asked.

"Ask all you want I'll assure you won't get a answer."He said.

Katerina nodded , however she wasn't nodding to the man.She was nodding to herself. She wasn't used to people talking to her in such a way.

"You don't believe me."She said.

The man shook his head. "Of course I don't."Was his only response.

"You wouldn't. You mortals are so foolish. You don't believe anything but what you want to believe."Katerina said with a roll of her eye.

"Well excuse me- if I don't believe that your a goddess. "He repliehcompletely ignoring her statement.

"Where are my things??"She questioned.