05

.
Katerina had to admit she was surprised when Jonathan had even agreed to doing such. She knew that if he ever got a chance to unravel someone's fears he would.

Katerina had to admit she was angered when she had to exchange her Asgardian dress for mortal clothes.

"But it would have to do."She muttered as she stared at herself in the mirror. Her hair was curly as usual. She was dressed in a blue tank top with a black jacket over it. With dark jeans that fit perfectly. On feet were stilettos.

Sighing, she turned around to face a man she did not know. He carried her bags which were about ten in each hand. Katerina frowned slightly, watching him.

Average male mortals were definitely weaker than her kind.

It saddened her a tiny bit.

"Thank you, young mortal."Katerina said with a small smile.

The man nodded with a small smile as well as he struggled letting it slip past his mind that she called him 'mortal'.

Sometime later Katerina was still browsing through what the mortals called a "mall". Each, and every time it was time for her to buy something she would compel them. Mess with their mind a little bit.

With about three men behind her carring her bags she walked out the mall. She ignored all of the pathetic people calling to her while doing so.

"Jonathan?"She called out loudly walking in the parking lot. He had stayed in the car "business calls" he had said.

Katerina had spotted Jonathan standing outside of his car, and walked towards him.

It was a very silent car ride. With Katerina who was to engrossed with looking out of the window.

"Are you sure about this?"He had asked slowly.

In which Katerina only nodded at him. "I want to see."Was her respone.

Amazing cover by @Endlessstwilight