Wanting Ms. Billionaire

E P I G R A P H❝ It's not lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages

E P I G R A P H
It's not lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

D E D I C A T I O N
For those who like adult romance novels as much as I do.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A U T H O R' S   N O T E

Hello, mates! How y'all doing? I made a new story which is actually called, 'Wanting Ms. Billionaire'. (The story you are currently reading right now.)

Thank you all for giving this work a chance! I really like romance novels which is why it had inspired me to create this book. Yeah, so instead of billionaire womanizer, I created a woman who is a billionaire and wouldn't take crap from any man!

I just hope you guys would enjoy it too. I promise to make this story as pleasant as possible. You won't regret it! I will try to make sure that this book will be a source of fun and laughter.

Oh yeah, please pardon all the mistakes and errors here, as you can see, English isn't my mother tongue. And, I wrote wrote this when I was like 14? I don't remember haha.

Anyway, if you're into werewolves, fantasy, and mythology stories, well you're in luck because I published a few stories. Go check them out if you want!

P.S. You can all go and comment, suggest, criticize my work, send some quotes, poems, book cover edits, fan arts. It would mean a lot!

Anyway if you like the story,
likes, comments, sharing, following, and etc. are appreciated immensely.

xoxo
- Hannah 💖

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

S Y N O P S I S

WANTING MS. BILLIONAIRE

Who said women can't be rich, successful, or powerful?

Austen Ashworth, world's known female billionaire, used to be tormented for her unattractive looks. Being wealthy does not matter to her; it is the main reason why her mother and father passed away. Despite the fact that her parents are gone, they had left her with an almost bankrupt company.

Being the sharp-tongued, witty person she is, Austen had managed to stabilize the enterprise by herself; working hard to be on the top of the food chain. Though, under certain circumstances, she finds herself engaged to her ex-childhood friend and tormentor.

Carson Mallory.

He is rude, wealthy, and undeniably good looking. As arrogant as he is, Austen can't seem to get him out of her mind. You know what they say, never mix business with pleasure. With a new look and built up confidence, Austen plans to raise hell. Be prepared Carson, you're in for a ride.

'The cold and the arrogant will clash.'

✦✥✦✥✦

Carson Mallory was completely stunned when the woman he hurt before came back with a bang. To his surprise, she arose with a new style and new boldness. Not only that, but he was informed to tie the knot with her or else face the consequences of losing his spot as the CEO of his father's empire.

He himself never wanted to enter the married life. Much less enter it with Austen; as he was always determined to make her life miserable. However, spending time with her, he gets to know more about Austen's quirky and humorous personality. How come he never noticed her charismatic nature? Well, what's past is past. Now, he can't seem to let her go.

Will Mr. Arrogant melt the heart of the ice queen?

—• Find out in •—
'Wanting Ms. Billionaire'
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

S T A T U S

Started: somewhere in 2014/15. IDK.
Ended: on going

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

*If you guys like the story, you can share, comment, and vote!*

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wanting Ms. Billionaire
is a bold story of love, friendship, and fun moments.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Warning: This story is not edited. There maybe errors and imperfections present.

But if you still continue, then enjoy reading!