2

They lead me inside and I was met with a woman. She had a bright smile and grabbed my hand and shook it. I put on a small, fake, smile. Now that I think about it, a lot of my life is fake.
"Hello miss. I'm Mrs. Hudson. And you are?" She introduced herself. I had to force myself not to deduce her. At least out loud.
"Hello. I'm (y/n) (y/l/n). Nice to meet you." I smile kindly at her.
"Are you here for 221C?" She asks.
"Yes."
"Follow me." She turns around and heads down a short hallway. She stopped in front of a door that had 221C on it. She unlocked it and opened the door. The room was empty. We walked in, John, Sherlock, and Lestrade behind me. She turned around to face me and handed me two keys. One for the building and the other for my flat.
"Thank you Mrs. Hudson." I thank her with a forced smile. She nods and leaves. Lestrade set my suitcase by the door. He looked serious.
"(Y/n). Do you want to talk about the case now or later?" He asks.
"Now." He nods.
"Well. We found a body in the park. It was horrible. Barely recognizable. Next to the body was a picture."
"Let me see the body and picture." I say. He nods and leads me out of my flat. I follow him and John and Sherlock follow close behind. We called a cab and headed to the park.
Once there, I saw an area roped off with police tape. We step over it and walk toward a body. It looked horrible. The body looked like it was mauled with a knife. He had cuts all over him and he was covered in dry blood.
"The cause of death wasn't the cuts. That happened after he died. The cause of death was poisoning. You can tell by the barely noticeable found inside his mouth. Where is the picture?" Lestrade looked at me, bewildered while someone else hands me a bag with the picture inside it. It was a picture of a man I knew very well as a child he moved when I turned 10. My eyes grew wide. I looked up at the three men in front of me. "This is a childhood friend of mine. He moved here when we were 10." Why would the killer leave a picture of him next to the body? I shook it off and handed Lestrade the picture.
Sherlock, John, and I head back to the building and I started to head to my new flat.
"(Y/n). Do you want to stay with us until you get your flat furnished?" John asked. I looked back at them and nodded. I gave them another fake smile and continue to my new flat. "Um... (y/n)? We live upstairs." I turn around once again with a smirk on my face.
"I have to get some clothes know don't I?" I said turning around and getting into my flat, grabbing clothes for tonight and tomorrow. I follow the two men up the stairs and into thier flat. I head to the bathroom and change into my pj's. I come back out and see Sherlock thinking and John reading the newspaper. I lay down on the couch and think about the case. Suddenly my phone goes off. I let out a huff and answer the phone.
"Hello?" I ask, sitting up.
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?! MOVING AWAY BEFORE TELLING ME?!" I hear a familiar voice through the phone. I hold the phone away from my ear so it doesn't bust my eardrum.
"Calm down will you?" I reply once he stops yelling. John and Sherlock are staring at me in confusion.
"Why didn't you tell me?" Mark asked again.
"Why would I bother telling you when you hate me?" I ask.
"Um... sorry."
"No dip Sherlock. So what do want?" I ask. That comment just made them even more confused.
"You do realism who the killer is, don't you?" He ask.
"What?" I think for a minute. Then it clicks. "No." It came out almost as a whisper but he heard it.
"Oh, yes. Be careful (y/n). You don't want to get close to anyone." He said then hung up. I put the phone down and stared blankly at the wall.
"(Y/n)? What's wrong?" John asked.
"I know who the killer is." I say quietly.