9

The next day was calm. Except for the fact that Moriarty refused to stop calling me. Eventually, I just turned my phone off. He was interrupting my thinking time. There have been no more dead bodies since I saw Red. That's what I called my brother since I
was 3. It just kinda stuck. Obviously, they wanted it to look like he was the killer and someone was doing the police a favor. They weren't. Whoever killed my brother wanted me dead. They aimed at me, but Red was in the way.
I tried to put the pieces together, but nothing fit. Its almost as if all the pieces belonged to different puzzles. Maybe they did. But if that's correct, what puzzles did they belong to?
My thoughts were cut off due to knocking on my door. I got up off my couch and opened my door to see John standing there with Sherlock behind him. I stood aside, letting them in, and resumed my position on the couch.
"Did we interrupt somwthing?" Sherlock asked. I closed my eyes and sighed.
"Why can't you deduce it, Sherlock? What's so confusing?" I ask him. He looked shock while John just looked confused.
"I don't know. Now that we know that the past I deduced is a fake, I can't deduce anything about you. It's almost as if I saw a wall, but broke it down to see nothing. I don't understand you." Sherlock said. I looked over to him and raised an eyebrow.
"Why is your phone off?" I turned to John and see him with my phone, turning it on. "And why are there so many missed calls?" He asked. My phone rang again. I snatched it from him and looked at the ID. Unknown. I answered it.
"Hello?" I asked.
"I have a puzzle for you. Answer it correctly, and you won't loose a friend. Answer incorrectly, well. You know what I'll do.