8

(Y/n) P.O.V.
I woke up to the feeling of strong, warm arms around my waist. I'm sitting up. Wait. Where am I?
I shift a little to see a man with a mop of curls that fall perfectly on his face. Man, Sherlock is adorable. Wait. No. I can't get attached. I can't get to close.
"do you wants some tea?" John asks, walking into the living room. I nod. He smiles and turns around to go make some tea.
"Um. John?" I call out. He turns back around facing me. "Could you help me?" I say looking up to the sleeping sherlock. He chuckles, walks over to me, and carefully, as to not wake sherlock, picks me up and sets me down on the floor. I smile up at him as he turns back around to go fix the tea. I get up and walk over to the couch and sit down.
After a few minutes, John walks back out with two cups of tea and hands me one.
"You know, I've never seen Sherlock care so much for someone." John says. I take a sip of my tea and respond with a 'hmp' sound. We continue talking for a while when I hear a soft rumbling sound. It's very faint, but it's there. My heart beat quickens as Sherlock wakes up. He looks around locks eyes with me. My eyes dart around the room, breaking contact. I try to slow my breathing as I focus on the rumbling sound.
"(Y/n)?" Sherlock asks. Everything around me slowly fades as the rumbling gets louder in my head. The louder it gets, the more panicky I get. I curl up into a ball, pulling my legs to my chest. I close my eyes and the rumbling turns into an explosion in my head. My eyes snap open and I rush down to my flat. After who know how long,I finally got my flat furnished. I rushed in my room and saw Jim Moriarty himself near my window. Soon John and Sherlock rushed in my room. They froze as they saw Jim. I walked up to him and held out my hand.
"Give it." I said in a suprisingly calm tone. He smirked and handed me a small black remote with a button and a dial with the numbers 1 through 10. I pressed the button and the rumbling stopped. My shoulders dropped and I let out a sigh.
"I think you owe Sherlock and John your back story. Don't you think?" Jim asked. I glared at him. "Fine. But remember. I'm on your side. I'm here to help. Just ask." He says before jumping out of the window. I turn around to see two men with confused faces.
"He's telling the truth, you know." I say before going to my desk and pulling out a file. I, hesitantly, hand it to Sherlock. "My file. It has personal information and my... past. Even if I don't like it." I say, putting my hands in my pocket.
"No. I'm not going to read it. I want you to explain it. Its better from your point of view." Sherlock says, handing the file back to me. "Besides, you can tell us when your ready."
"But I am ready." I reply.
"Then explain." Sherlock said, sitting on my bed. John sat next to him and I sat next to John. I took a deep breath before starting.
"When I was 8, my mom was murdered. Then my dad. It just went down the line. My whole family was murdered. The worst part, was the fact that it was all in front of me. My family's agonizing screams of help. I couldn't do anything. I knew who the killer was. He said it was to 'protect' me. I was so scared. When I was 9, my brother, the killer, was arresred. The horrible thing was that he was only a year older than me. I started to loose trust in people. It's suprising that being alone for most of your life can lead you to being a sociopath. Or a 'freak' as everyone liked to call me. I stopped going to school. I taught myself. I rarely ever left my house. I refused to be put in foster care. I had a hard enough time making friends. After I was left alone, I shut everyone out. No one understood me. I was alone. I became and FBI agent and met Lestrade. Then I was move to London and, well, you know the rest." I finished. I was on the verge of tears, but I held them back. I have to be strong. I didn't exactly tell them everything. I had to keep some of my past secret. They watched me as I got up and grabbed the file. I tossed it to Sherlock. "If you dont believe me, check the file." Even my file didn't have everything that I went through.