13

"You?" John asks. I nod. I go over to my desk and pull out my drawer. Inside is a loaded gun. I pull it out along with its holster and put it around my waist. Next I put my jacket on and my ear piece. "What are you doing?" I look up at him.
"I'm going to end this case o ce and for all." I reply. Before they can reply, I open my window and jump out. Once my feet touch the ground, I break out into a sprint to the park. It's empty because it's cold out and I use it my advantage. I slow down as I reach the swings and I sit down in them. And I wait. A few minutes pass when I see my ex boyfriend, Tod, walk up to me.
"Hey." He says, looking around before pulling out a knife. I scoff. I stand up and pull out my gun, aiming it at him.
"Hi." I say.
"This isn't a fair fight." He says, indicating to my gun. I shrug.
"Never was." I reply. Scotland Yard is on the other end of the line, listening to the conversation through my earpiece. He grins and shrugs.
"Oh well. I always had an advantage on you." He replied. Well. Not anymore, I thought to myself. He lunged at me with his knife, but I dodged easily. I used the butt of the gun and slammed it on his head. He grunted and fell to the ground. I stood away from him, cautiously watching him with my gun pointed at his head. He watched me. He didn't move. He didn't say anything. He didn't do anything. He just watched me. Finally he broke the deafening silence. "So this is how it's going to end? You kill me, you solve the case, you get the guy of your dreams and live happily ever after? Is that really what you want?" He said.
"What do you mean 'get the guy of my dreams'?" I asked. He just shook his head.
"I know you like Sherlock Holmes. There's no denieing it." He said. Crap. Feeling are alway the downfall of people. They never help, only drag you down. And worst of all, it's true. I like Sherlock. A lot. And he's listening as well. Well, better finish this before it gets worse. I lowered my gun and walked up to Tod. He watched me, bewilderment on his face, as I hold out my hand to help him up. He just stares in complete shock.
"Well are you going to grab my hand or sit there like a cod fish?" I ask. He shakes his head and grabs my hand.
"Why?" He asks.
"Why what?" I ask.
"Why help me? Why spare me when I tried to kill you?" He asks. I just smile at him.
"Because I'm done. I hate holding grudges. I want to start clean. I can't do that if I don't forgive you." I said. It's true. I want a new start. A clean plate. He just nodded and patted my shouldef.
"Thanks. Now, I know you have to arrest me, so go ahead. Arrest me. Thanks for giving me a second chance." He said, holding out his hands to be cuffed.
"I have a better idea. Follow me." I said. He did as told and followed me to the police station. When I walked into the office, I was tackled by Sherlock. Tod was arrested and the case was solved. Everything is now perfect and peaceful. That's good because now I can spend quality time with my friends and relax. John, Sherlock, and I walked home as it wasn't that far away. Once we got home, Sherlock pulled me to my apartment as John went to theirs.
"I need to tell you something." He said once my front door was closed. I nodded. He took a big breath. "I... I love you (y/n)." He said. My eyes widened as the smile that formed on my face grew.
"I love you too." I said, before wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. I was never one for cliche things, but I felt fireworks going off inside me. This felt so right. We parted when we need breath and stared at each other. Soon I formed into a fit of giggles for no reason. Sherlock watched me, shaking his head, as I roll on the floor. I'm glad that I can open myself up to him, and that he won't leave me because of my past. He is a true friend and a wonderful boyfriend. He's the best in the world. And yes Tod, this is what I want.

Finally! Done! I hope you liked the ending and please vote and comment on how much you liked it, from a scale of 1-10. I love you guys! Thanks for reading!