Fourth Of July (Chapter 1)

A/N: I EDITED THIS CHAPTER SLIGHTLY

*Pete's POV*

I awaken in a grassy field, I am unable to remember much of what happened last night, all I know is it involved Mikey Way, It's been over ten years now and i'm still not over that amazing man, I have to admit it, i'm in love with Mikey Way, I just wish he'd realize it, I mean I've given him so many hints, shit, most of the songs I write are about him, I roll onto my side on and see him lying there, shit, he's still so beautiful, I find myself staring at him for a few moments until I finally realize, what the hell was I doing here? where even was I? I bet Mikey would have some answers, so I decide to shake him, trying to wake him up, eventually he wakes up and rolls over to face me, shit, I'm staring at him again.

"What do you want?" he asked me.

"I was just wondering, where the fuck are we and why are we here?" I replied.

He looked at me confused. 

"You don't remember Pete? We did it again, you know, that thing we always do and hide from our band members." he said.

"You mean we had sex..... again."

Me & Mikey were kind of fuck buddies, at least that's what we called it.

I suddenly felt really bad about this, Mikey and I have been fucking in situations like this ever since we met at Warped Tour in 2005 and every time we saw each other after, it tended to happen all over again.

I never learn from my mistakes. Mikey was probably the biggest one I'd ever made.

"Hey Pete, are you okay?" he asked me.

"Oh yeah, uh, sorry, I was just thinking..." I replied.

He inched himself closer to me and placed his hand on my face, I leaned into his palm, shit, I loved this feeling... And him.

"What about?"

I feel as if i'm about to cry, should I kiss him or should I reject him, like the millions of other times this had happened, I really do love this man, but i'm such a stupid piece of shit, what if he doesn't like me back, what if he doesn't want to do this anymore, what should I say to him...

"Hey Mikey, you know I really like you right?" I manage to finally squeak out, tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Yes Pete, we've been through this a thousand times before, I really like you too, now don't start that shit about not being in a relationship again, I'm not going to hurt you like all those people before, I'm not them, have I not proved this yet?"

Shit, I've already pissed him off, I need to stop hurting people so much with my insecurities, I tilt my head slightly to the right and begin to gradually move closer to him, hoping for a kiss and trying to make amends quickly.

"Oh, and now you're trying to fucking kiss me, if you don't fucking like me in that way, just tell me Pete, I don't wanna have to go through all this shit for another ten years, either we end it here, or we keep this going.... Whatever this is, it's your choice."

I continue moving closer to him, placing my lips on his and then tilting my head and whispering in his ears.

"I'm sorry every song is about you Mikey..."

He pushes me off of him and gets up in frustration, I just lay there, crying, as I watch him walk away, shit, should I do something, I don't want this to end, I grab him by the arm and look at him longingly.

"Pete, please tell me you love me, and stop fucking with my emotions." Mikey said to me, tears welling in his eyes.

"I love you Mikey Way and I promise to never intentionally hurt you."

I pull him on top of me, trying to force back the tears that are still flowing from my eyes.

"And if these tears don't prove it, then I don't know what will."

He places his hand on my cheek and starts gently wiping the tears off of my face, I hate people seeing me cry, but this was an exception, it was the man of my dreams, the man that I could never get off of my mind, the man who I wrote most of my songs about, and he was just about to leave me forever, I wish I wasn't such a piece of shit sometimes.

"Now please Mikey Way, will you love me? now and forever?"

and with those words, he began placing gentle kisses all over my face and neck, I flush bright red in colour and smile as he whispers in my ear.

"I love you Pete Wentz, now and forever."

A/N: Sorry about the shitty chapter guys, I'm not good at writing fanfics yet and terrible at updating, I'll try update this story as soon as I have ideas for it and a working laptop, thanks for reading this mess :3