44: Your Words Are Like Knives

So three chapters in one day.  I hope y'all are happy. 

I literally cried while writing this.  It was horrible.  We're so close to the end. No. I'm not okay. No. -Lily (ps I have a friend and we call his dick the kraken and he said he made the kraken out of a watermelon and that he was going to send a pic.  I thought he made a melon dick but no it was an actual kraken like the mythical creature.  It's beautiful.)
________________________

Vic's POV

It was the day after my encounter with Kellin and I don't think I've ever felt more guilty in my life.  I had been hoping that he would show up to school so I could apologize, but he was nowhere to be seen.  It was the end of the day, so I was going to head straight to Andy's house and ask for his forgiveness.  Hell, I was willing to get down on my knees and beg for it.

I felt like such an idiot for fucking things up with Kellin. If I had just calmed down maybe we could've talked things through. Sure, I was still a bit pissed that he refused to tell me what had happened to upset him and yet he was perfectly willing to tell Andy. Didn't I have some sort of right to know what was going on? 

I walked up to my locker with Jaime, ready to throw my stuff in a bag and then race to Andy's house. Then, I felt myself get turned around and get slammed against the locker. I was met with the sight of a very angry looking Andy. His blue eyes were icy cold with rage and his lips were curled back in a snarl.  "You fucking asshole," he growled, pulling his fist back and punching me square in the face. "I am going to fucking kill you." 

"Why?  What the fuck?" I said.  Andy was about to punch me again, but Jaime pulled him off me, holding him back as he struggled to get at me again.  "Why?" Andy spat through gritted teeth. "I've been listening to my best friend cry over you in my guest bedroom every night for the past week and you want to know why?"  He yanked his arms out of Jaime's grip, but didn't try to hit me again. 

I ran a hand through my hair, trying not to get too upset, but I couldn't help myself. "I didn't even do anything. It's not my fault that he refuses to communicate with me!" I snapped, narrowing my eyes at him.  Andy seemed to get even more pissed after I said that.  "You know he has trust issues and you know why he does," Andy said, stepping closer to me and putting his hands on his hips. 

"Yeah, I do," Vic said, "and I'm okay with that.  What I'm not okay with is you strolling in and stealing him away."  Andy looked confused, furrowing his brow.  "What are you talking about?" he asked. 

"You think I don't know what you've been doing?  You're always just waiting to jump at the chance to comfort him. 'Oh, Kellin's not at school?  Let me go to his house and cuddle with him.   Oh, he got in a fight with his husband? Let me let him stay in my house and convince him of how much better off he would be with me.  Look at me, Kellin, I'm so much better than Vic.  I'm so fucking tall and handsome.  Listen to my deep ass voice.'" 

"You think I'm trying to steal your husband?" Andy snorted.  "Yeah, no.  I'm in a committed relationship, thanks. Besides, you don't need me to ruin your relationship. You're doing a good enough job of that yourself." I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him. I didn't need Andy to tell me how to run my relationship. "I told you. It wasn't my fucking fault," I said with a roll of my eyes.  "He can't just expect me to just be okay with a total lack of communication."

"Vic, did you ever stop to think about why he didn't want to tell you or even what it was that he was keeping to himself?  It's not something that's easy to tell anyone, especially not you.  In fact, he didn't want to tell you because he wanted to protect you," Andy said, jabbing a finger into my chest.