Chapter 2: Memories

"Alexa the break up was 2 years ago I don't remember it" I lied
"Liar!" She said with a smirk which reminded me of Ian. I laughed
"You can't lie to me, c'mon please" she begged
"Okay" I said. I'm going to tell her everything maybe I feel better "It all started way back in May 2013" I started
* flashback*
Today was a busy day, after shooting all the scenes, I had to go home and get ready for my date with Ian. It has been 3 years since we started dating. They were the most amazing 3 years of my life. I love him, and I can't imagine my life without him.

I got ready for my date. I'm wearing a black lace dress with black opened toed stilettos heels. I tied my hair in to a high ponytail and put on some makeup. As soon as I finished the door bell rang. I took my Blake purse then went to opened the door and there stood Ian with white roses. White roses are a symbol of true love. They were my favorite. Ian looked hot in his tuxedo suit.
" you...you look very beautiful" he said nervously. I wonder why?
" Thank you, u look handsome yourself" I said blushing
"Shall we" he said holding out his hand. I nodded and took my hand in his.

We arrived to the restaurant. After eating and talking we were ready to leave but Ian got down on one knee. No this can't be happening. Not now I'm not ready.
"Nina, it had been 3 years since we started dating. I remember the first day I saw you I feel for you, you are the only person who made me feel this way. The only person I love and will always love no matter what happens," he said by now I had tears in my eyes. He opened the red box the was in his hand and there was a beautiful ring. Then he continued "Nikolina konstantinova dobreva will you marry me ?" He asked. I was speechless. By now tears were pouring out of my eyes. How can I tell him that I'm too young to get married. I love him more than word can describe.
" Ian... I love you ... But..." I said as his smile faded "I'm too young to get married. I love you Ian. I've never loved anyone as much as I love you, and I will never stop loving you, but I can't get married now... But you can. I won't stop you if you want to marry someone else. You deserve someone better than me. Somebody who makes you happy. Somebody who doesn't complicate your life. Somebody who won't hurt u like I did... I'm sorry Ian I love you... Goodbye" I said then I grabbed my purse and left with tears in my eyes. I took a taxi back home. I changed into my pajamas and laid on my bed crying. How can I do this to him and now I hate myself for doing it.
* End of flashback*
I had tears in my eyes by now then I bust out crying. Alexa came and hugged me. " sh...sh it's going to be okay" she said comforting me.
" I still love Ian, I never stopped loving him although I'm dating Derek" I said whipping away the tears. As I whipped away the tears I felt the room temperature was really hot so I stood up and turned one the air conditioning on I put my have in a messy bun and pushed my selves up cause of how hot it was. Then I returned back to my seat and started watching. I looked at Alexa and she was looking at me in shock
" what?" I asked confused
" nina what happened there?" She pointed at my check bone where my bruises were" and there?" She pointed again on my arm. Oh god I forgot about them
"I...I.. I" I don't know what to say
" Nina I want the truth now " she said mad. Alexa knows me really well "what happened or shall I say who did this to you" she asked
"Alexa anything I tell you now you don't tell anyone okay?" I said
"Okay, I promise now tell me"she said
"...Derek" I said
"Isn't he the guy your dating" she asked confused
"Yes... He abuses me" I said "I used to like but not anymore"
"Does Ian know about this?"
"No he doesn't know, I've been putting some makeup on them, and your not going to tell him!" I said
"Oh I'm not going to tell him but you are" she said smiling
"No I'm not going to tell him, he has a girlfriend which happens to be one of my friends... Well not anymore" I said as I stood up and started walking around "He probably hates me by now"
"A girlfriend who he doesn't love!!" She said loudly I was shocked
"What?!" I turned around to look at her.
"I see they way he looks at you even though you're broken up, he doesn't look at Nikki that way" she said then after few seconds my phone rang on the table I was surprised it was Ian. I picked it up but Alexa snatched the phone from my and answered the call and put it on speaker.
"Nina's phone" Alexa said as I giggled
"Hey Alexa where are you I was looking for you" he said through the phone
"Well I heard you and Nikki fighting about why did you let nina pick me up not Nikki" she said I was surprised " so I snuck out and I came to talk to nina" she continued
"So when are you coming back to my house" he asked
"No I think I will stay at nina's today, only if it's okay with you nina" she asked me
"More than okay"I said loudly
"Okay I will pick you up tomorrow" he said
"It's okay I will go with nina to set, see you there"
"Okay" then they both hung up. Alexa say there trying to unlock my phone and she succeeded I was shocked
"How did you unlock my phone ?" I asked, she smirked
"Really Nina 'smoldypants' it's not that hard" God she knows me so well I thought to myself. I saw her looking through my contacts. Why is she searching through my contacts .
"Wow" she said looking at Ian's contact it was 'Ian💏💍💘' " can I ask you a question?"
"Shoot"
"If Ian proposed to you again, what would you say?" She asked I didn't have to think twice to answer
"I would say yes in a heartbeat, I regret saying no to his proposal" I said trying to hold back my tears. " but I guess he has another women to propose to" I couldn't hold back my tears. Just the thought of him marrying Nikki makes me want to die. "C'mon lets go to sleep it's getting late. You can sleep in the other room. I will get you some pjs"
And that night ended like most of the nights after breaking up with Ian... Crying in bed.