Chapter 8: Decisions

*Nina's POV*
It has been 3 days since Ian's party. I didn't leave my room at all, besides going to the bathroom and eating. Well... I haven't been eating a lot, maybe just cereal in the morning and nothing after that. I told Julie that I needed a break for a week, she told me I can take as much time as I want.

Every time I close my eye, I see him. Ian. I've been thinking of going back to Bulgaria and leaving the vampire diaries. Maybe it's the right thing to do now. I called my mom 2 days ago, and told her about everything. She told me that I can come over to Bulgaria and stay there for as much as I want. She told me to be strong and not to let anyone see my weakness, she even told me that maybe I will find someone else that will love me more than Ian ever did. Just thinking about loving someone other than Ian made me sick. I can't imagine myself loving someone other than Ian. Maybe it's time for the vampire diaries and I to have a break. I've been thinking of going to Bulgaria since that day. All of the cast, except Ian of course, visited me yesterday trying to get me out of bed, but I kindly turned them down.

I got out of bed and dressed up, not really caring about what I'm going to wear. I decided to go to Julie now and tell her that I might be leaving the vampire diaries. I ate a quick breakfast, took my car keys, and left. On my way to set, i started thinking about what might happen if i go to Bulgaria? what will do there? how long will i stay there?

I parked my car and went in set. My heart is beating so fast that I think I might faint. As I went in set I started looking around admiring the place thinking I will miss this place. I passed beside all the rooms till I reached Julie's room. I took a deep breath and knocked the door

"come in !" Julie said from inside. I opened the door and walked in feeling very nervous.

"Hey Julie, I came her to tell you that I'm...um... leaving... leaving the... vampire diaries." I said stuttering  once I sat down in the chair and continued "I'm so sorry for letting you down. I just cant handle it any more" and that is when I broke down. I couldn't take it any more.

"hey...hey its okay. You Nina Dobrev, never let me down. I know what you're going through now. If you want can change the scenes a bit and not kill Elena off permanently we can just put her into a coma and whenever you feel like coming back, you can. I knew something like this might happen so ... I already wrote a backup script." she said hugging me tightly "we can do these scenes today and then you can go... but I really do wish could stay"

"Thank you so much, Julie. I will come back... one day, i don't know when. I wish i could stay too, but this is too much for me to handle... I love you, Julie."i said whipping my tears off. "I'm going to go change for my scenes."

"Nina wait... you actually have three scenes left and these scene are going to be with... Ian " she said looking at the paper in front of her and at me.

oh god why is this happening

"I can do it their just three scenes right?" I said

"yes, here take this script." Julie said handing me it. suddenly there was a knock on the door then Ian walking in.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't know you had some company." Ian said he looked very tired, like he didn't sleep at all.

"I... I was just leaving, bye Julie " I said walking out the door without looking at him. I was hoping he would stop me, but he didn't. Once I was out of there I went to my room to change for my scenes. I felt like crying but I remember my mom's words, I have to be strong.

I changed my clothes and went to where we are shooting, ready to shoot the first scene with Ian. I feel so nervous just like the first day all the cast met.