Chapter 7: announcement

*Nina's POV*
Weeks have passed since the incident with Derek. I still get nightmares, but not as much as before. Everything is back to normal at set except for Ian. He has been acting weird for the past week. I decided to talk to him ask him what is in his mind.

After getting ready; I drove to set. I still had 2 hours left. I will go talk to Ian then I might have a nap. I knocked on Ian's room and waited for a reply
"Yes?" I heard him shout
"Hey Ian can I come in ?" I asked
"I don't know can you?" I could imagine him smiling. I chuckle "come on in" he finally said
"Hey, how are you ?" I asked walking in
"Good, you?" He asked
"Great, um... I ... I actually came here to talk to you. You seemed to act kind of.... Weird. Is there something going on with you and Nikki ?" I asked.

Asking him questions like this hurt a lot. The thought of them happy makes me so jealous, but I had no right to be jealous. I had him before Nikki and I made a stupid mistake which led me to lose him.

"Every thing is great with Nikki and I, Actually, Nikki and I have an announcement to make at the party tonight and you're invited. I hope I see there. " He said nervously.
'I wonder what announcement made him this nervous, I guess I will figure that out tonight' I thought to myself
"Sure. I would love to. Um... Thank you for the invitation." I said
"No problem"
"So... I will see you later?"
"Yup..." He was going to say something before Someone knocking interrupted us.
"Come in " Ian said loudly
"Hey babe, I thought I would come and vis- oh I didn't know you had someone here. Sorry for interrupting" Nikki said entering the room
"No, it's fine I was just leaving. I have a scene to shoot right now, see you tonight" I said leaving the room and closing the door behind me. I sigh in relief. God, I can't help but hate her so much. I feel like crying. I took a deep breath and and looked at my watch. I still had an hour and a half, so I decided to have a quick nap.

After my peaceful nap, Candice asked me if she wants to go shopping for dresses for tonight. I said yes and she told me she would meet me at the entrance after shooting.

After hours of shooting, I met Candice at the entrance of the set and we drove of to the mall.
"We are meeting with Alexa in the mall, she said she wanted to come. It's okay with you right?" She asked
"Why wouldn't it be? Of course it's alright. I love Alexa."
"Great"

We reached the mall and we met Alexa there. We went though all the shops together, to pick out our dresses.
I found one dress that caught me eyes. It looks so gorgeous. ( the dresses are in the beginning of the chapter)

After getting our dresses, Alexa asked us if it okay to drive her back because Michael dropped her off to the mall, and he is needed at work now. Candice said its okay and we drove off. I made a mental note to ask her what's going on with her and Michael. They are so cute together.

After driving for a couple of minutes Candice broke the silence "How are you taking things?" Candice asked keeping her eyes on the road then looking at me "I mean with Ian ... dating Nikki" she asked
"What do you mean, it's not my business. It's their relationship. What makes you think I have a problem with that?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
"C'mon Nina everyone knows that you still love Ian. Just admit it. Don't bottle up your emotions. Talk to me. To us. We your friends. We will always be there for you. Don't bottle it up all inside you, please talk to us."
"Candice is right Nina. You can tell is anything." Alexa said from the back seat.

At this point I am so flustered. I could feel the tears beginning to build up in my eyes.
"What do you want me to say guys, huh? Do you want me to say that I'm still in love with Ian, or that I hate Nikki for taking him away from me, or that I blame myself everyday for not saying yes to his proposal. Every single time I see them together, I feel like I want to die. I can't do this anymore... I'm starting to think that maybe I can leave the vampire diaries and go back to Bulgaria." I didn't know I feel this way until now. Maybe leaving the vampire diaries would be the right choice. I really need to think about that.

"WHAT?!" Both Alexa and Candice said at the same time.
"I'm still not sure, but maybe that might be the right choice" I said wiping all the tears off. Candice parked the car out side my house. I was ready to leave but Candice locked the doors.
"Have you thought of how I might feel if you leave the show? Nina you can't do this to us, the cast. The show means nothing without you." Candice said crying. I hugged her.
"I said I might. I'm still not sure. C'mon lets go get ready in my house. you both can stay with me today. After we come home from Ian's house we can have a sleepover. Okay ?"
"Okay" they both said in tears.

After hours of getting ready, we got into Candice's car and drove of to Ian's house. I'm so nervous 'what is it that he wants to announce' I ask myself. 15 minutes later, we reach his house. It looks the same as always. I could hear the soft slow music from inside the house. We got out of the car and walked to his front door greeted by Ian. He looked nervous and uncomfortable.
"Hello ladies, I'm glad you could make it." Ian said greeting us. He hugged Candice and Alexa, and then hugged me and whispered "I'm so sorry" and led us to the living room where the rest of the people were. I was so confused at what he said.
'Why would he be sorry, he did nothing' I ask myself. I made a mental note to ask him later. He said something about Nikki calling him and left. He hadn't made eye contact with me all night. I wonder if I had done something that upset him.

After an hour, Ian stood in front of the room and slowing turning down the music until it's off. He cleared his throat; put his hand around Nikki's wait and said "First of all, We would like to thank every one for coming to party. Nikki and I have some news to share with all of you..." He pause and looked at me apologetically for a moment then continue "why don't you tell them, babe" he said looking down nervously at Nikki. Just looking at them happily, all I wanted was to go home and cry myself to sleep like every other night.

"Well, WE ARE ENGAGED!!!" She shouted smiling at everyone. People around me gasped. At that moment I felt light headed. I can't believe that. I have office lost Ian. I-
"Oh and there is another this..." She continued looking directly into my eyes with an evil smile, then she continued "IM PREGNANT!!" She shouted again and another set of people gasped around me again. All of them congratulated Ian and Nikki. I couldn't take it anymore, so I left his house to get some air. As I left the front door, I took deep breaths in and out. I felt like my lungs weren't working anymore. Tears streamed down my face. I felt so numb. Few seconds later, I heard footsteps and Alexa shouting my name.

"Oh there you are, I've been looking everywhere for you" she said and hugged me. "Hey remember what Candice and I told you in the car, to let it all out, and not to bottle you feeling. C'mon let it all out. Cry it all out, if you want." and that's when I lost it. I cried on her shoulder. I let it all out.
"C'mon let me take you home, Candice found joe in there, she told me to take you home, she gave me her car keys and said, she would come by later on. Okay?" She asked and I nodded. She helped me walk to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guys for the late update. I've been held up at school. I hope you like this chapter. I'm sorry again for the late update. Thank you to all those who are reading my book. My book is almost 1k views, this is awesome thank you so much

~criminal_jay