Chapter 4: Is it over?

After talking to Michael, we both went to sleep in the guests room. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and got ready for bed. Alexa was already in bed sleeping. I went over to the bed and was ready to sleep until I heard the door bell. 'Did Michael forget something here' I opened the door and there infront of my face was no other than Derek.

'Oh god please help me' i prayed to god. "You think you could get away from me that easily" he said taking a step closer to me while I backed away. I am very sacred of what he might do to me now. All I want to do is wake up from this nightmare. He came very closely to me and slapped me hard that made me can't feel my cheek. I fell on the floor with tears streaming down my face. He then came and punched me in the eye. I cried for Alexa to come and help me. "Where is Ian isn't he going to help you now ?" He said laughing. He kicked me in my stomach so hard. He didn't stop there he continued to kick me and punch me. Again. Again. And again. He lifted me up making me stand on my feet then throw me across the living hitting me head on the wall. I saw Alexa by the stairs, staring in horror, calling someone. I just hoped that a certain person would come and save me .... Ian.

Beep. Beep. Beep. That's all I could hear. I tried to open my eyes but I was too tired, but i didn't give up. I tried harder. A bright light came through my eyes. I couldn't handle the brightness so I closed my eyes again and opened them again. I could hear some crying beside me . Successfully I opened my eyes, and let out a noise for the person to know I'm awake
"N...Nina,"  a familiar voice said. I recognized it. It was Alexa's voice. "Nina I'm s...so sorry" she said crying. 'What is she sorry about?' I thought to my self. Then I remember every thing that happened last night.
"If I just..." She started but I cut her
"It's not your fault, don't ever blame your self for this" I said with a sore throat then I started coughing.
"I will get the doctor." She said running to get a doctor. Someone entered the room right after she left. It was Michael.
"Hey" Michael said
"Hey" I said calmly "Where is Derek?" I asked starting panicking.
"Don't worry we caught him and he is in jail" he said happily. This is one of the most amazing news that happened to me. Tears of happiness came rushing down my face
"Thank you so much Michael." I said "Is there anything I could do to thank you. You saved my life."
"I didn't save you life. Alexa did. She called me right on time. You should thank her" he said as the doctor came in.

After the doctor ran some tests. He told me that I lost some blood from my head. I wasn't surprised, I hit my head quite hard. He told me that i was lucky that the kicks didn't cause any damage in my stomach, but I might feel a lot of pain, so he gave me some medicine. He also told me that the bruises might stay there for a long  time, and that I can leave right away. I changed into the clothes Alexa gave me. I left the room, slowly walking, and went to the reception to find Michael giving Alexa a kiss on the cheek. I could see Alexa blushing. He said something to her and left to go his car. I came from behind her and said "What was that all about?" She let out a light scream
"Don't scare me like that." She said placing a hand on the chest. "C'mon lets go home."

We reached Ian's house and Alexa helped me inside. Once we opened the door, Ian and Nikki were standing there staring at the living room. It was a disaster. The chairs were on the ground, candles broken to halves, and there was a blood stain on the wall and floor, I guessed it was from my head. Ian looked and Alexa and I and asked, " What happened here?"
Crap.
'What am I going to tell him?!' I thought
"Um...m" I said nervously
"Nina why do you have bruises all over your face?" He asked concerned. I could see Nikki smirking beside Ian.
"Well you see Ian, Derek has been abus-" Alexa started and I cut her off
"ALEXA!" I shouted at her. "I'm sorry this happened to the house I will clean it, then I will leave immediately" I said trying my best not to break down infront of them.
"You better" I heard Nikki say under her breath
"Alexa can u pack my clothes and put them in my car?" I asked
"Sure, I will come with you." She said waking away to the guest room. I was shocked to see Ian was staring at the blood by the wall.
"Whose blood is that?" He asked look at me in the eye. I just stood there unable to move "Nikki can you wait for me upstairs" He asked
"Sure thing babe, I will be waiting for you" she said out load so I can hear it. After se left. I walked to the kitchen to get towel to start cleaning but as soon as I started walking, pain rushed through my stomach. I tried not to show it, but Ian noticed.
"Nina... Are you okay? Let me see where it hurst you." He said lifting my shirt. Something told me to stop him, but something else told me to let him see and tell him all about. I was about to stop him but it was to late.
"Nina... W...who d..did this to you?" He asked I could see the tears he was holding back.
"I...its nothing Ian, I'm fine" I said trying to hide the pain.
"It's Derek isn't it? Tell me!" Ian shouted tears fell on his cheek."Nina please tell me I can help you. Is it Derek? Just say yes or no" he said I tried to look anywhere but his eyes, but he lifted my face so I could look at him.
"Y...ye...yes" I said I feel like something was lifted off my shoulders.
Ian hugged me making sure he is not hurting me
"Go rest in the guests room, I will clean the mess." I was about to tell him that I will but he cut me off "Stay here today, you can leave tomorrow" he said
"Thank you Ian" I said
"Anytime, now go sleep and don't wake up till tomorrow. I will get you your medicine." He said 'how can I not love him' I thought. I went to the guests room, to find Alexa by the door arms crossed, smirking.
"I heard everything" she said 'of course she did'
I went to change into my pjs and waited for Ian to get me my medicine.
Ian came it with the medicine in one hand and a cup of water in the other.
"Here," he said handing me the pill. After taking the pill he put the water on the night stand and kissed my forehead which gave me this feeling in my heart which made me feel safe." Night night sleep tight don't let the Salvatore bite" he told me and I giggled
"Thank you Ian, goodnight " I said
"You're welcome" he said turning off the light and shutting the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading my book. I'm sorry for the late update. Next chapter is going to be IANS POV and also thank you guys for your ideas they are amazing.