Chapter 3

Grayson's POV

I was in a blissful sleep, oh who am I kidding? Haha I couldn't because I was so excited to Texas! If I didn't want to live in L.A. I would want to live there. It kinda the same thing but more Country.

I stayed up until about 3 just watching one tree hill. That show is the shit. I mean like who doesn't like Chad Michael Murray, like he's freaking amazing. Wtf I sound like a girl.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Hey idiot! Wake up, it's 5:30. We're leaving at 6." Ethan said as he barged into my room and rudely left the door open. Jerk.

I got up and quick ran to the bathroom before Ethan did because I wanted to shower first. "Hey wtf bro!" Ethan yelled while banging on the door. "Give me 5!" I argued back. Ethan groaned and a couple seconds later I heard his door shut.

After my 7 minute shower, I walked into my room and changed into my favorite soccer sweats and a gray v-neck and my gray vans. I laugh a little. "Hey gray, you're wearing gray!" I whispered to myself. For some odd reason I started laughing like a maniac. I kinda scared myself.

After I got weird looks from my brother and sister, I quickly did my hair to semi-perfection. I mean I'm going to be flying for like 4 hours, no need to be perfect here people.

I quickly made my bed because my mom has like a rule if you don't make your bed she takes your phone and I love my baby.

I grabbed my luggage and walked down the stairs and prepared myself for the little journey ahead.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Liv's POV

"WAKE UP WAKE UP IT THE GREATEST DAY KNOW TO MANKIND!" Kate shouted jumping on my bed.

"Kate I love you but why would you interrupt my sleep? Now I'm going to be mad at you for a good 2 hours." I scalded at her, giving her my famous death stare. It was only 10. I sleep late, don't judge me.

"The event starts at 6 and we need to prepare ourselves for when we come face to face with absolute perfection" she said looking star struck. "Ugh fine!" I said getting up quickly and walked downstairs with kate following me.

I made breakfast tacos cause we're from the south and we love tacos. After eating we ran back upstairs and decided to start getting ready at 2. So we wasted a good 4 hours watching the boys vines, listening to Shawn and jack and jack and we watched expelled. All of our boys in one place.

I'll be needing stitches. Tripping over myself, I'm aching, begging you to come help...

Me and kate just dance when my timer went off. I mean how can you not dance to that song. That song is amazing.

We decided that one would change and do their makeup then the other one would do their hair, and we would just switch when we were both done.

I started at clothes and makeup which happened very quickly actually. I slipped on my shorts and my shirt and my converse then I did my makeup, mascara, a smokey eye eyeshadow that when from my normal skin color to black. Simple and pretty, then I just put on my chapstick then I just when on Twitter and creeped on the boys twitters.

@Graysondolan: Just landed in Texas! It was probably a bad idea that I wore sweats. I'm not the smartest.

@Ethandolan: Texas is hoootttt. heading over to the venue rn!

I faved and retweeted both of them when I hear the bathroom door open. Kate had straightened her hair and pinned back her bangs. She hated her bangs so she always had them pinned back. When she straighten her hair she looks gorgeous because her hair is so thick and waved that it takes her time to do it and I could tell she wants to go all out when she meets the twins.

"Switch!" we both said in sync.

I ran to the bathroom and turned on my wand and layers my hair. I did tight curls and when I was done I ran my fingers through my hair so it looked more natural. Then I put on my white beanie and was ready to go.

I walked out of the bathroom, Kate and I just look each other up and down. Kate had her outfit on that we bought at the mall and she did her makeup just like mine. We don't wear makeup usual so that kinda of the only thing we know how to do really.

"You looking amazing! Me? No you!" we said at the same time then quickly went into a laughing fit for a good 5 minutes. When we were done our faces were extremely red and we had tears in our eyes. Thank goodness I use my waterproof mascara because I knew I would cry tonight.

It was 5:17p.m. and we jumped into the jeep and drove over to the venue. We arrived and I was turning the car off when we saw Two brown hairs boys and one blonde jog by the car. Oh my gawd.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Grayson's POV

Ethan and I were hopping car by car trying to get to the building. We didn't want the fans to see us because there was some outside the building. Ugh it's so damn far.

"Carry me!" Ethan cried as he jumped on my back. Ugh this kid weighs like a million pounds. "Holy shit Ethan! What do you eat?" I shout whispered.

"Well every morning, I..." He was quickly interrupt.

"ETHAN AND GRAYSON MY MAN!!!! IVE MISS YOU!" we hear. Then we turn to see our best friend Jake, who regretted saying that out loud because all of a sudden we heard feet stomping and loud screams. So we booked it.

On the bright side, the parking out was pretty big so we lost the girls running past cars. We needed to be in the building right now so we were jogging along when we saw a nice ass blue rubicon jeep. Like I though Cam's was cool but this was sweet.

All three of us jogged by still admiring the car, the we saw a camera flash and I looked up and my eyes met with hers.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Liv's POV

Grayson Bailey Dolan was standing in front of my jeep, looking at me. Our eyes met and I couldn't help but smile and he did too.

"Man we got to go..." Ethan called over to Grayson trying to see where he was looking when his eyes met Katelyn's. It was freaking magical. We were all just staring for a good 2 second when Jake dragged them away.

"HOLY SHIT WAS JUST HAD LIKE A STARING CONTEST WITH THE TWINS!" Kate fangirled after the boys went inside. "I KNOW" I replied. I can't believe that happened to us it was amazing. The sparkle in his eye, his smile, just everything about him.

"We should go. Don't want to be the last ones to met the babe!" I said pulling kate out off the car. "Okay, okay I'm going chill." she said putting her hands up in surrender.

"Dude look at the picture I took. It's freaking amazing like imma cry!" Kate said flashing her camera in my face. Damn the boys looked good holy shit.

Well it's time to meet my husbands again!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys! I'm gonna tell you the story behind this picture. So me and Katelyn when to actually met the boys but she had to leave early for volleyball so her parents were in her car with the boys were walking by. So he dad said hey your the dolan twins right and they smiled and said yes and Kate's dad said smile and took the picture. He send them to me and kate saying I met the twins for free ☺️. me and kate cried. lol Maybe I'll show the meet and greet pictures. Maybe in the next chapter. ❤️

Love yall

💋L