Chapter 15

Liv's POV

The day we met, frozen, I held my breath. Right from the start, I knew that I found a home for my heart.

I woke up in his arms, it was pure bliss. He's so cute when he's sleeping. I checked my phone and it was 7:33. I went on snapchat and took a cute picture of us. Good Morning to you too babe. Don't want it to seem like we slept together. Which we did. Omg. Last night was amazing. I posted that picture on my story and slowly got out of bed trying my hardest to not wake Grayson. I jumped in the shower after about 5 minutes I heard my bathroom door open.

"Good morning baby! Happy Valentine's Day!" Grayson said as he walked into the shower.

"Why hello." I laughed.

"It's okay I checked, you're parents aren't home and Ethan's down started masking breakfast." he said as he kissed me. His morning voice is so cute. I got out of the shower after 5 minutes to finish getting ready. I put on Grayson's sweatshirt with leggings and my white high tops. I straighter my hair and did my make up. By the time I was done Grayson was already dressed and downstairs with Ethan.

"Morning boys." I said as I walked into the kitchen, I hugged Ethan and kissed Grayson. We all had breakfast together and as I went to grab my bags, Grayson beat me to it and took them to my car for me.

"You free tonight gorgeous?" he asked.

"No sorry I actually have a date." I smirked.

" You and Kate better be ready by 7 tonight." he laughed, kissed my lips and went back inside and I headed over to Kate's house.

"Hey, you wanna get ready at my house tonight?" she asked as she got into the car, I guess she knows. I said yeah since the guys can get ready at my house.

All day there were a bunch of girls walking around with chocolate, teddy bears, flowers and all that. On Valentine's Day at this school, no one really pays attention to class so we watched movies all day. Kate and I planned what we would wear tonight because we don't know. I tired asking Grayson but he said I should wear nothing, just to go naked. So I told Kate to ask Ethan and E said Casual Fancy. We decided to wear rompers. Rompers are fancy and casual so we should be good.

The day flew by really fast watching the beginning of Finding Nemo 6 times. Kate and I got in my car, stopped at my house and grabbed all my needed stuff, makeup, straightener, romper and shoes and we left. They guys weren't there so it was easy to get everything. And with that we headed over to Kate's house.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Grayson's POV

"No Ethan it all doesn't have to be the same. You can get Kate that one and I can get Liv this one. It will make it easier for them to figure out which one is theirs dude." I said to Ethan. we have been at the mall for a few hours complaining about colors. I know right.

"Okay whatever Gray you get the blue an sill get the purple." He said rolling his eyes. He can be a drama queen and time or all the time.

We need to go set this up then go get ready. He needs to stop!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Liv's POV

"It's 7 Kate, 7!" I said. We're quite excited. We've never been on a double date together, especially on Valentine's Day so we want it to be perfect. I had on my white romper that had a black floral pattern on it with white heels and my hair was still straighten. Kate had on a red romper with blue designs on it with black heels and she curled her hair. We both did simple make up and waited for the boys.