Chapter Three!

~Monday Morning!~

Harry had, had a shall we say very productive weekend after his brake up with Zayn. He went to three different girls houses, just to get over his loss. When he got home Harry had showered, his tears mixing with the shower water. He had left messages, voice mails, emails, facebook massages and even Tweets begging Zayn to come back. Truth was Harry would have stopped making tapes just to have Zayn back. His flat was empty without him. Zayn was his wall to lean on and his rock to keep him grounded. Harry loved Zayn with all his heart. He wanted Zayn to hold him again. He wanted to hear Zayn screaming his name. Harry wanted to feel Zayn's sweaty body under him and grap his soaked just black hair as he pounded into him. He wanted to feel Zayn's warm hands on his hips, trusting himself up!

Harry awoke at 6 am this morning to the sound of Zayn and his song 'Hot'   By Avril Lavigne playing on his phone. A sad smile graced his lips as he remembered this was the song that got them together when they were staying with Liam and Niall. They got locked in a wardrobe by accident. Harry before opening his eyes thought back to that day.

'Zayn!' He yelled his voice laced with humor as he watched his boyfriend dance topless in the middle of Liam and Niall's living room. Bottle in hand Zayn wore a grin on his face, as he stumbled around, his hips moving at 100 miles an hour side to side. Harry licked his lips as his eyes traveled from Zayn's grinning face down his body, his eyes staring at his hard nipples and his toned stomach. Harry chewed his lip roughly, the want was so much as the drink swirled round his body in his blood!

'Ha-Harryyyy! Come and dance wiv meee.'

Harry grinned, dimples on full show as he stumbled across the living room! He just wanted to press himself up against Zayn, grinding his hips roughly into him, feeling Zayn grab at him, moaning as he rubbed up against him. Harry's heart was beating so quickly it could explode. He was like an excited puppy! Harry reached Zayn, grabbing at the tanned older boys hips. Zayn's brown eyes flooded with lust. He placed the bottle on the table. Harry took this as a sign along with the fact Hot came on the radio! He grinned at the older boy before roughly grinding his hips into his getting a moan.

'Like that Zayn?' He whispered a lot more sober than Zayn. Zayn nodded biting his lip roughly, as Harry trust his hips forward, their hip bones rubbing each time. Harry was getting harder and he could feel Zayn was as well. He pressed himself up against Zayn, his warm lips conecting with the skin on the tanned boys neck. Harry could feel Zayn's knees shaking against his and smiled, parting his lips slightly, his teeth grazing the bare flesh. Zayn was having a party inside his own body, all the touching was driving him crazy. He just wanted Harry to fuck him up against the wall. Harry sucked softly, Zayn grabbing hold of Harry's hair. Harry held his hips tightly, holding him up. He didn't want ayn collapsing on him.

'Don't hold back your moans Zayn... You're so sexy.' He whispered, feeling the shiver run down the older boys spine. He moved his lips round the boys neck before finding a sweet spot behind his ear and just under his jaw. Harry sucked on the sensative flesh behind Zayn's ear, getting loud throaty moans. They were like music to his ears. He'd always wanted to hear these amazing, really sexy noises ever since they became friends at school. Harry had always had a fasination with Zayn Malik. He wasn't sure what it was. His perfect sparkling brown eyes that always gleamed, or the fact that whenever he came near him there'd be this perfect rosy pink covering his tanned skin. He loved the boys smile, showing his perfect teeth, toned body. He didn't know but Zayn was all he wanted right now. Before moving on he whispered,

'Do you want me?'

Zayn groaned. Of course he wanted Harry. He wanted Harry more than anything. He wanted to rip the boys clothes off and see what he was like under all the clothes he wore. Zayn could only nod, his mind so fuzzed up he couldn't even come close to constructing a sentence. He felt Harry's lips just under his jaw. He tilted his head back, his knees getting closer to giving way. Luckily Harry's hands were supporting him. He'd have dropped to his knees ages ago. Not like he minded. He could un buckle Harry's belt with his teeth, before roughly pulling on his tight jeans, watching them slide down his perfectly muscled legs, until they sat at his ankles. He wanted to press his lips on the thin line of perfect skin between his boxers and the hem of his white V-neck.