Chapter Six!

Harry followed Zayn like a lost puppy, a giddy smile on his face. He couldn't believe he almost had his Zayn back. The boy he saved from near death all those years ago. Harry wanted to hold him tightly on the couch, wrap his arms round the older boys chest, his legs round his waist. He wanted to kiss the soft, tanned and sensitive skin of his neck, nibbling under his ear.

Harry's eyes shone menacingly. He caught up to Zayn, wrapping his arms round his waist. Zayn gasped slightly, as Harry's lips attached to Zayn's neck. He grazed his teeth over the sweet spot he'd remembered. Zayn moaned softly, his knees quaking as Harry grabbed hold of his skinny hips. Harry's green eyes looked at the classroom wondering if he'd be able to pull off a quick snog before someone was sent out to look for them.

'Zayn...'

'H-Harry stop... Stop. W-We have to go to c-class.' Zayn stuttered helplessly, but Harry had other ideas, grabbing his older boyfriends hand tightly. Harry smirked, dragging Zayn towards the lockers next to the classroom where their English class was awaiting their arrival.

Harry pushed Zayn into the metal lockers. Zayn's big brown eyes were wide as he stared right into Harry's green ones. Harry had the urge to do things to Zayn but he knew now was not the time or the place. He'd have to wait until they got home. Harry grinned madly, Zayn blushing madly.

Harry pressed himself against Zayn, drawing a small smile from the older boy. Harry dipped his head meeting Zayn's lips again. Zayn's arms slowly wrapped round the younger boys neck, as he felt his body being pinned by Harry's. Harry's mind was a fuzz. His hands hooked round the lockers, the heels of his palms pushing roughly into the metal.

Their lips moved in sync, Harry pulling softly of Zayn's bottom lip, drawing a moan from him. Zayn refused to open his mouth to allow Harry entrance. Harry's eyebrows drew together slightly, as he felt Zayn's lips purse together.

A throaty growl vibrated up Harry's throat, as he took Zayn's lip between his teeth, pulling roughly, with a rough bite thrown in. The older boy gasp, thus giving Harry his opening. His tongue darted in. Zayn soon surrendered, his tongue nervously rubbing against Harry's dominant one. Harry being the more powerful one in this situation slammed himself hard against Zayn's trembling body, a muffled whimper emitting from the older boy.

Zayn was tugging roughly on Harry's curls, the feeling of his solid body being slammed backwards was a sensation all on its own. Harry felt Zayn's left leg sliding up his. His lips curled up in a smile, his tongue swirling round Zayn's, momentarily confusing it. Harry wished he could push himself closer but it was impossible to do so. There was no space left in between.

Harry was the first to pull away, leaving Zayn breathless and helpless. His brown eyes were dazed as they blinked open. Harry was still pressed against him. Harry's hands removed themselves from the lockers, and cupped Zayn's firm bum pushing him up off of the ground. Zayn wrapped both legs round Harry's skinny waist, the younger boys hips supporting his weight.

Harry now lower, had more access to the soft skin of Zayn's neck. His tongue swiped across his lips before they latched onto his jawline. Zayn moaned softly leaning his head back, enjoying the sensations that shot through his body. His fingers were tangled in Harry's mass of curls. His ankles hooked together, just as an extra support, Harry's hands squeezing his bum softly.

'H-Harry.' Zayn whispered, as Harry moved down to the underside of his neck. Harry loved the warmth that met his lips as he kissed down the skin normally hidden. Zayn often kept his head down so Harry rarely got the opportunity. The smile just couldn't be wiped off my lips.

'I love you Z.' Whispered Harry, his tongue now sliding torturously slow down his neck towards the older boys Adam's apple. Zayn's mind was a mess. He simply couldn't think straight with Harry torturing him.

Harry's lips were just about to enclose around the incredibly sensitive flesh when the sound of someone clearing their throat rattled both of the boys brains. Harry's head shot up meeting Zayn's equally shocked face.

Both the lads were stuck in their current positions; Zayn pressed high against the lockers, Harry between his legs, his legs wrapped round Harry's waist. Then there was Harry; his legs spread slightly, chest pressed just under Zayn's, his hands holding onto his Zayn's bum.

Harry bit his lip roughly, Zayn just staring wide eyed. Neither wanted to turn to see who'd come out. It was slightly unnerving seeing as they were still... In the awkward position they started in.

'You know judging by the position you two boys are in you should be in the class down the hall.'

Oh dear.