Chapter Eight!

"Right class! Now that you're all here let's get started."

Harry was beyond pissed off with Zayn. The lesson had only just started and he was getting the piss taken out of him for sounding like a 12 year old girl getting tickets to see her favourite band.

"I can't believe you did that." He growled, as he pulled his bag onto his desk, roughly unzipping it. He could see out of the corner of his eyes Zayn was smirking. He knew Zayn could play his game, but he'd never done it in a classroom.

"You better start then." He purred in Harry's ear, his lips brushing the skin just in front, sending a shiver down his spine. He could feel Zayn's lips quirk into a cheeky grin. Harry's cheeks housed a rosy pink blush, as his hand pressed into Zayn's chest, pushing him back roughly.

"Dick..." Harry murmured as he looked into his boyfriends deep brown eyes that swirled with a hidden mischief. Harry rolled his eyes, pulling out his book for English, along with a black ink pen. He dropped his bag on the floor and stared up at the teacher. Mr Tomlinson...

"Okay so, I know nothing about any of you. In the last school I taught at I was told I should get my students to write me a short essay about themselves. Strange but of course your school is about as stupid as the last one."

Harry choked a little at that. This school was apparently one of the best in the area. Harry met Louis' eyes, watching as Louis raised a perfect eyebrow in question. Harry's heart was hammering against his chest and he could feel more heat rising to his face.

"Did I say something you didn't like?" He said, his words laced with humour, as he looked across from his desk at the boy who was dangerously red. Harry felt he was basically overheating. That he was going to explode. He felt Zayn's lips on his ear as he whispered,

"Tell him what's wrong baby."

"N-No... Hum... I-I don't know. I'm sorry."

Harry's eyes landed on his desk as he couldn't bear to look at the smirk on his own teachers lips. Another reason was his eyes. As blue as the sky round the pupils, spilling out to a dark ocean blue. They were otherwise mesmerising and Harry couldn't seem to take it.

"Very well. Malik!"

Harry flinched, as Zayn, squeezed his thigh softly, rubbing circles into his skin.

"Yes?"

"You! Stop touching him and get writing!"

At what Zayn said next he only wished to die. He looked at Zayn, who looked him dead in the eye, an evil smirk dancing on his lips.

"Zayn don't-"

Zayn covered Harry's mouth with his warm tanned hand, cutting the younger boy off. Harry's green eyes went wide. This couldn't be good.

"I'd love to stop touching him, but he's so hot I can't seem to help myself. Come on Mr T... Even you can't deny that?"

Harry's eyes grew wider if that was possible. The class snickered, as Harry burned up. He was so hot he was surprised Zayn still had his hand over his mouth. He met the eyes of Louis, who's cheeks had gone the colour of roses.

"That's it! You two are staying behind! I already said is take no shit! Now get to work."

Harry licked Zayn's hand. He instantly retracted it, as he grimaced. Harry chuckled, slapping upside the head when Louis had turned away to write on the board.

"You're such an idiot." Harry said quietly, blush still prominent. Zayn chuckled rubbing the back of his head were Harry'd hit him.

"It's not my fault it's true. Who could deny that my boyfriends hot?" He said with a smirk.

"You arse you got us kept behind."

Zayn's eyes darkened, another smirk dancing on his lips. Harry's green eyes danced, his lips twitching into a grin. Zayn whispered,

"We have a free period after," his fingers danced along Harry's thigh, pressing softly into his skin. Harry bit his lip, his stomach erupting with butterflies. "I can help you... Sort that little problem of yours out if you want?"

"Yes." Harry growled, his grin flashing fully to his boyfriend. Zayn winked, just as Louis turned round.

"BOYS!"

"Sorry." They both said far to quickly for Louis' liking.

He'd have some fun... But there would be difficult times ahead.

-_-

Short chapter because I have a surprise next chapter ;) I know it was bad! I apologise! I have neglected this story and I seriously do feel bad and also how the chapters have suddenly gone really short!

Although, I hope the next chapter will be a little longer ;) ;)

Please leave me a comment and a vote!

With love

~Libby xxx