Chapter Twelve!

"I just know okay? Please just... Don't do it." Louis pleaded, not wanting someone who look like he had so much going for him to sell his body, to people who have no feelings what so ever for him. Heck he was wondering if Harry even liked it. Louis shuddered, the thought of Harry walking into people -men and women's- houses or apartments, of all ages. Right now he wished the window or the dustbin was a little bit closer.

Harry stared at his Teacher in shock. His Teacher just begged? He swallowed thickly, his stomach twitching as he scanned Louis' face. He could see all of the cherry red had been replaced with a deadly white. Harry looked down.

"It's a little difficult." He admitted. He had tried. He missed one client... He wanted to... For Zayn, but now all he wanted was to fuck some blonde bimbo to get his frustration out and satisfy her need for sex. He frowned, meeting Louis' distraught look.

"Harry! Now I'm not being funny. Do you know what it does to you?"

Harry clenched his fists. He felt his anger boil, but the strangest thing was, he felt anger radiating off of his Teacher. Harry found himself standing now, Louis following suit. Harry crossed his arms, palms pressed into his ribs, stopping the constant shake. His eyes narrowed. Of course he knew what it felt like!

He lost Zayn because of it! He lost his boyfriend all because he couldn't be bother using his intelligence... Because he couldn't be bothered being shunned in interviews. He growled.

"I know what it does... I'm not stupid." He hissed. Harry's heart was pounding roughly against his chest, his stomach churning. He felt a little bit sick, the anger causing his body to heat up considerably.

"Go on then Harry! Tell me what it feels like?" Growled Louis, his biceps growing as his hands clenched into fists his arms slowly uncrossing, his chest rising and falling more rapidly.

That industry is hideous. He knew it all too well and because he did he often missed the times where he just wished to throw all the anger into a sex raved woman. All the frustration of his shitty life. But then another, much larger part didn't miss it for the world. He could remember clearly, coming home, body smelling of sweat and sex. He always felt dirty, the feeling of some whores fingers burned into his body.

He'd spend up to 2 hours in a shower after every client... If he had the time that is. Sometimes the "company" he worked for had clients lined up left, right and centre. It made him feel dirty and used.

He found himself feeling sick. Yet again. This time the urge was much stronger. Harry's face was burning red, his green eyes a flame. Louis huffed out a breath, pulling his eyes away from Harry's as the younger lad spoke up.

"I lost my family... I lost my friends... But worst of all I lost my boyfriend. After a couple of times doing it, it wasn't a job any more... It was an addiction.

There I said it... I have an addiction... As sick as it sounds I do. When Zayn left me on Friday night... I refused to leave the house. I missed one client. One and I was craving it. I wanted it... But I refused! I've been trying my best.

I want to give it up! I do! I want to get a normal job... B-But I can't."

Louis stared at the window. His shoulders shook. Those words stung. Believe it or not... Louis lost everything at 16. He had his sisters. His mother... His stepfather. He lost it all with the snap of his own fingers. He squeezed his eyes shut tight, hiding the tears that were slowly welling in his eyes. He couldn't bare it! Harry should still depend on his parents! He shouldn't be living alone... He's not even out of school yet!

"Say something then? You were the one that made it seem like you know the feeling!" Snapped Harry causing Louis to turn. His eyes flashed darkly, causing Harry to straighten up a bit, leaning himself back, his green eyes wondering.