Chapter Fourteen!

This chapter is the end of the school year! There will seriously be very little chapters left now like OMG! I'm crying now! :') xxx

With love

~Libby xx

-_-

So Harry's school year was coming to a close with only a week left. Harry's half hour talks with Louis, were helping greatly. He was showing Louis his work that he'd been writing, telling more of his story to his Teacher as times moved on.

Louis helped him with ways to live through bullying and Harry hadn't felt more confident, but the best part was, he hadn't been called by his "company" in months, yet he hadn't even quit.

Harry smiled more, his confidence growing around Louis as well. The stuttering lessening, using his first name rather than using "Mr Tomlinson" all of the time, but another thing that was making him happier was the fact he moved out of Zayn's flat to live with Liam and Niall, in which had forgiven him 3 weeks after the incident with Harry shoving Niall.

'Harry sighed, packing up everything he had taken out during his talk with Louis. For the millionth time that day he had cried. He found it was more the fact he had to go back to the flat he shared with Zayn, rather than the fact his 2 groupies ignored him the whole 55 minute science period.

"Harry... You know where I am if you need me." Louis said, shrugging on his suit jacket, with a smile, sorting out the leather case with papers. Harry's heart raced, knowing that Louis was only now a phone call away. Harry nodded.

"Yes, I know where you are as you keep reminding me."

Louis chuckled, sending Harry's blood pumping 100 miles as hour. He smiled slightly as he hauled on his Hunter jacket, sorting out his moss green beanie, getting ready for his walk home.

"Goodbye Harry! See you soon."

"Goodbye." Harry replied, shuffling towards the door, slinging his bag strap onto his shoulder, hand clasped tightly round the wearing leather. He pulled open the door, greeted with silence, that was satisfying. He sighed heavily, walking towards the main office.

He didn't really want to go back to the flat he shared with Zayn. He didn't want to see that boys face ever again quite frankly. Pulling out his phone, he pulled up his contact list, scanning through the ever decreasing list. The only family member he had left was his Uncle... But he was an Estate Agent, so hopefully he'd be able to find a place for a month or two.

He pressed his Uncles name, holding his phone to his ear as he exited the school building into the chilling evening air. Biting his lip he waited nervously.

.

"Hello?" He asked, Harry finding it hard to answer back straight away. Swallowing down the nerves he squeaked out a hello, startling the man on the other end of the phone.

"Harry? What a shock. How are you?"

"I've been better. U-Uhm I-I need a favour." He asked nervously. He heard his Uncle chuckle on the end of the phone, causing Harry to wonder what was remotely funny.

"No need to be nervous. What can I do for you?"

"U-Uhm I need a place to stay..." Harry stuttered, hoping his Uncle would give him a room at his place. Harry began his long walk to the shared flat, annoying, nervous butterflies making his stomach twitch.