Troll vs Winx

It was Halloween also my birthday. The day so far is not that bad everyone keeps hugging me and I don't like it. But I did get a lot of present. Then I got snapped back in to normal when I heard my name.
"Evie did you hear me." Hermione said poking me
"No I did not"
"Fred and George have a surprise for you" I turned around to see them talking to the headmaster and fred looking at me.
"Everyone can we have your attention today is not only Halloween but also dear Evie's birthday." Fred said
"So we would like to have the whole school sing happy birthday to her." George finished
         "Fred, George you better ran I am going to seriously hurt you."
"You can after we sing no the count of three one, two, three..."
They said and everyone started to sing
"Happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Evie, happy birthday to youuu." The whole school sang and by time they were done I was already chasing the twins around the great hall and everyone was laughing. I gave up after five minutes so then I cursed them. In charms we started to learn Levitation Spell.
       "Wingardium Leviosa!" Ron said
"You're saying it wrong. It's Wing-gar-dium Levi-o-sa, make the 'gar' nice and long." Me and Hermione both said
"Well if I'm diding it wrong why don't you do it" ron said with a lot of angry. With that me and Hermione both did the charm and it worked we earned five points each for our House's gryffindor and cupcakes. After class me and Hermione were walking and we heard ron talking to harry.
"Know-it-all those two and very annoying." Ron said to harry and harry nodded. Hermione and I run by them and run to the bathroom. When we got there we sat in the stalls crying with each other.
"They are stupid retards mione we should not listen to them." I said
     "Yes I guess your right let's get to the feast" mione said and we walked out of the stalls. When we looked up we were blocked by a 50 foot mountain troll in the doorway we screamed as loud as we could.
"Run Hermione." I screamed but she stayed in place she was frozen with fear. Then I turned in to my winxs and started flying around it and blastesd it with my powers. Just then ron and harry came in and I got of task and the troll hit me with its club. Then every thing went black.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⚡Sorry I reworded it a little but its still awesome

Please comment ⚡

. Love, Kate