aunts and babies

So after the great performance in america mum started to get bigger and bigger I keep telling them its going to be twin so they picked out names for both boy and girl. I have been begging them not to send me to that stupid French school but sadly they still sent me to Beauxbatons. Its now December 31 and I am back at Hogwarts for my break which is longer than hogwarts.
"Mum let's go to see dad." I said
"OK let's go but I think your father is talking to his sister." Mum said getting up from her chair. We headed to dads office but when we got their we walked inside to see dad in his chair and Francesca sitting on the couch crying. Mum walked up to Francesca and sat next to her and I sat with dad on his lap.
"What's wrong Francesca?" Mum asked
"Jacob is divorcing me now me and the kids don't have anywhere to live." She said after she stopped crying
"You and the kids can live with us if you want we have like five or six rooms still open. We live at Spinner's End you know how big that house is you lived there with me, mum and dad for the longest time." Dad said
"You still live there I thought you hated that place?" Francesca asked
"Yes I hated it but now it a lovely place perfect for me and my family, growing family." Dad said to her but she did not get to say anything else because mums water broke after dad said that.
"Severus get her to the hospital wing her water just broke she is going into labor." Aunt frany said to us and dad got mum to the fire place and they stepped in and yelled hospital wing and they were gone.
Severus's POV
We had just step foot in the wing and poppy had already was out getting things ready for Minnie. When she sat down on the bed and poppy got straight to work on getting the baby out. But I was starting to feel dizzy and then things just went black.
When I started to open my eyes it was every bright then it just stopped. I looked around to see Minnie and Evie sitting on the bed next to me and poppy sitting in the chair holding something.
"Oh look dads up." Evie said and they all looked at me and they just started laughing
"What happened?" I asked
"You passed out when I started to have the babies." Minnie said well I was getting out of the bed.
"Wait did you say babies as in two."
"Yes she did Severus." Poppy said handing me a blue blanket and evie handed Minnie the pink blanket.
"You get to pick the boys name and I get to pick the girls her name is Jazlyn Anna Snape." Mum said
"Aaron Lee Snape that's his name." I said
"Hey guess who was right about it being two. I was." Evie said
"Well you were but your still going to Beauxbatons your not getting out of it." Minnie said and I sat on the bed next to her.
"Crap that did not work. But who care I got a new sister and brother." Evie said well taking Aaron from me and I took Jazlyn from Minnie.
"Well just remember your only there for two years your coming back at your fourth year. Than never have to go back there." I said to her
"Yes I know that but its going to be hard. The next two years are going to be difficult but I have a reason to get though it." Evie said well handing Minnie Aaron and walking way.
She was right its going to be hard and difficult but we have our reasons to get through it. The next two years will be interesting.