Chapter 2: The Shocking Revelation (EDITED)

[Still Kaitelyn's POV]

It Was  KATY PERRY!  My Mouth Dropped Open.I Couldnt Believe That KATY FREAKING PERRY Is In Our House! "OH MY CAT! What Are You Doing Here ? I COULDNT BELIEVE THIS ! ITS JUST SO ! UGH ! " I Was Really Fangirling Over Katy. I Saw Katy Smiled And Was Almost In Verge Of Tears. Why Is She Crying?

"Why Are You Crying Momma' Cat? And Why Are You Here?" I Asked In Confusion. She Didnt Answered, She Stood Up And Just Hugged Me. I Just Hugged Her To Return The Favor. "Lis, Can You Please Leave Us For a Sec. Im Ready To Tell Her Now." Now Im Really Confused. "What Are You Talking About Ms Perry?" I Said In  a Polite Way. My Aunt Just Nodded At katy And Left.

"So, How Are You Kaitelyn?" Katy Asked In A Sweet Voice. "I'm Fine.But Can You Please Answer My Question First? Im Not Being Rude Or Something But, Im Really Confused Right Now So Can You Now Answer My Question. PLEASE." I Said . Katy's Eyes Were Closed And I Think She Was Thinking About Something. "Kaitleyn,Dont Be Shocked Or Freak Out Okay. But-But, Im Your Mom." She Said In A Stuttering Voice. "YOU'RE MY WHAT?" I Said In A Shocked Voice.

How Could It Happen? HOW ? I Need Some Answers To My Questions So I Better Ask Her. "Im Your Mom Kait. Im So So Sorry If I Have Left You.Im Just Starting Off To My Career And I Cant Take A Care Of A Child. So I Left You With Lisa." She Said With Her Head Down. I Know Its Not Her Fault I Understand it. But How Could This Happen. "I Understand It Katy, But How DId This Happen? I Know That You Left Me With Aunt Lisa For Me To Have A Better Future. But Why Do You Suddenly Appear And Be Sorry For Everything? Its Not Your Fault. Its My Fault." I Said Sadness And Disappointment Evident In My Voice. She Looked At Me In The Eyes And She Questioned " If It Is Your Fault, Give Me A Reason."  

 "Because If I Haven't Been Born, You Wont Have To Mind A Seven Year Old Kid Who Needs To Be Fed, Brought Up To A Good School, Wash Clothes For And Especially BE LOVED ! If I Wasn't Born You Will Have A Perfect Life ! " I Said With Tears Stinging My Eyes. Is That Reasonable Enough For Her?  I Dont Know What Was Happening To Me, My Vision Started To Get Blurry And I Got A Really Bad Headache. i Dont Know What Was Happening Around Me. My Vision Twirls, And Before I Knew It, I Blacked Out.

[Katy's POV] 

 "Because If I Haven't Been Born, You Wont Have To Mind A Seven Year Old Kid Who Needs To Be Fed, Brought Up To A Good School, Wash Clothes For And Especially BE LOVED ! If I Wasn't Born You Will Have A Perfect Life ! " Kaitelyn Said. It Crushed My Heart.She Blames Herself For Everything. But Before I Said Anything, Kaitelyn Collasped And Blacked Out. "LISA LISA! HELP ME! KAITELYN BLACKED OUT!" Then Lisa Bursted Into The Room And Quickly Helped Me Out With Kait. 

[Few Hours Later]

Kaitelyn Hasn't Woke Up Yet. Im Really Worried About Her. Lisa Said Its Fine, It Always Happens To Kaitelyn When She Gets Really Angry And Cries. But Im Not Confident With Her Answer. Its Just That Im Worried That If She Has Any Disease Or Something. "KATY! STOP THINKING ABOUT THOSE THINGS ! " I Said To My Self 

Then Suddenly My Phone Started To Ring. I Read The Caller ID Tamra Calling. I Slide The Green Button And Brought Up My Phone Near My Ear.  "Hey Tam!" I Said Exhaustion Visble In My Voice.. I Was Really Tired. I Hardly Got Enough Sleep. "Hey Kate, Are You Alrigt?Where Are You? The Whole Team Are Worried About You!" Oh Geez! I Forgot To Tell Them Where I Am Going! "Tell Them Im Sorry, Im Here At Lisa's You Know Visiting  .." "Ohh, Oh Yeah! Hows Kait? Did You Tell Her?" "Yeah, I Already Told Her. She's Blaming Herself.But When Im About to Say Something, She Blacked Out. She's Still Unconsious.Lisa Said It Was Normal Of Her To Do That. She Always Gets That When She's Really Angry And Cries." "Oh, I Hope She Wakes Up Soon. I'll Tell The Team Where Are You. And Be Here In A Few Hours Your Show Will Start In About Five Hours So You Better Be Here In Two Hours. Okay? " "Fine.Thanks Tam" Then Tamra Ended The Call. 

Kaitelyn Woke Up Right After I Ended The Call .

[END OF POV]

[A/N]

Heres The Second Edited Chapter ! Hope You Guys Like It ! ♥

xx