Chapter 22: Its Christmas Time !

<Katy's POV> 

      Christmas Is Nearing And We Already Put Up Our Christmas Decorations. Well, We Put A Lot Of Effort In It With The Help Of Kaitelyn. She Was So Happy Putting Up The Decorations And I Snapped A Picture Of Her And Posted It On Twitter. She Didn't Quite Like It. Well, She Liked It After A While.

Now, We're Preparing For Our Christmas Dinner With My Family. She's Quite Nervous About It Though Because She Never Met My Family. Its Also Her First Christmas Here. So She's Kinda' Getting Used To It. She's Helping Me Cook And She's Gonna Cook Her Favorite Dish Which She Cooked Last Time When We Were Still In The Philippines. I Really Liked It So I Hope My Whole Family Will Like It.

  We Were Done Cooking For Like 3 Hours and Now I'm Helping Kait To Get Ready. She So Nervous And She Thinks That She Doesn't Make A Good Impression With My Mom And Dad. Well, I'm Not Really Assure Her If She Will Make A Really Good Impression With Mom And Dad, But I Gave Her Confidence So She Will Not Think Of Any Negative Things.

"Mom! What Should I Wear? The Blue One Or The Yellow One ?" Okay, Here We Go Again, We've Been Looking For Her Perfect Dress For Like A Half An Hour And She Still Doesn't Find Anything She Likes. " i Like The Yellow One. But I Think The Blue One Really Suits You. And You Can Pair It With The Shoes We Bought Last Week." I Hope She Likes This One. I Also Need To Get Ready. "Okay. It Really Looks Cute One Me Also! Thanks Mom For Helping Me Choose !" At Last ! She Likes It ! I Can Get Ready! "You're Welcome Hun. I Need To Get Ready Also." I Got Out OF Her Room And Headed To My Room And Get Ready. 

[END OF POV]

So, Both Of Kaitelyn And Katy Are Getting Ready And They Both Have Their Perfect Dresses. Will Kaitelyn Have A Good Impression With  Katy's Mom And Dad? Lets Find Out! 

<Kaitelyn's POV>

This It. I'm Finally Gonna Meet Katy's Parents. I'm Not Really Nervous With Katy's Grandma And Siblings. Katy Said That They Really Eager To See Me. All I'm Nervous About Is Katy's Parents. *Ding Dong* OMG! They're Here ! They're Here ! I Glanced One More In The Mirror And Took A Deep Breath. They're Gonna Love You Kait. Just Be Yourself. I Walked Out In My Room And Headed Downstairs, NERVOUSLY 

As I Walked Downstairs. I Saw Shannon And Markus! "OMG!Shannon, Markus! You're Here!" I Was Really Happy Because These Two Goofs Are Here! "Well, Were Not The Only One. Come On Out." My Jaw Dropped And I Was I Complete Awe. "You're Here. YOU'RE HERE! YOU'RE HERE! YOU'RE HERE ANN ! I Can't Believe It!" I Was Nearly In Tears. My Bestfriend Of My Life Is Here! SHE'S HERE! I Know We Got Into A Fight, But I Still Love Her To Bits. "Yeah, I Missed You So Much Kait. I'm Sorry If We Got Into A Fight." We Hugged Each Other And Stared At Each Other "You've Been Forgiven Ann. FORGET ALL WHAT HAPPENED. Lets Have Fun!" We Hugged Each Other Again And We Let Them In.