Chapter 10: Forgotten Memory

(*KAITELYN"S POV*)

I Couldn't Believe That Katy Forgot About Her Child!Why I'm The Only One She Can't Remember!It's Just So Unfair!

M:Aunty,Can I Please Got To The Comfort Room?

L:Sure.

When I Got To The Comfort Room Inside My Room.I Told my Aunt To Leave Me There.I Need Some Alone Time.

I've Been In The Comfort Room For 30 Minutes And When i Realized That Crying Is Not Going To Make Katy Remember Me.

i Got Out Of The Comfort Room And There I Saw Tamra,Keith,Mary,Lisa And Katy Sitting In The Chair.

I Just Walked past Through Them And I Laid On My Bed.

KE:Kaitelyn,Are You Ok Now?

M;I'm Fine Now.What Are You Doing Here?

MA:We Need To Talk To You Specially Katy.

M:If You're Going To Talk About Me And Katy.I Don't Want To.She Doesn't  Know Me! Why Do I Need To Talk To You And Her! Just Leave Me Here! 

They Were All Shocked Of What I Said! I Never Screamed in Someone's Face Before.

I Can't Think Of Anything! Why Is My Life So Miserable!

I've Just My Mom And Now She Can't Even Remember A Thing About Me! 

Maybe She Just Doesn't Love Me.That's Why She Left Me.

All Of That Thoughts Came In My Head.Then I Noticed They Where All Looking At Me Even Katy! 

M;Why Are You Looking At Me?

ALL:Nothing.

K:Kaitelyn,I Know You Hate Me Because I Don't Remember You.But Please Don't Hate Me.Cuz' I Will Regain My Memory Of You Anytime Soon.

I Just Shooked My Head And Gestured Them To Leave.Even My Aunt Left.

I Really Need Some Alone Time.

(*END OF POV*)

After They All Got Out Of Kaitelyn's Room.Katy Started Crying Hysterically.Nobody Know Why She Is Crying That Hard.Then Katy Started

Author's Note =)):

Hi Guys! I Know My Story Sucks.I Ran Out Of Ideas So i Let A Cliffhanger ... I'll Update Soon. If You Have Any Ideas Please Tell Me! =))