Chapter 7: The Scene

(*KAITELYN'S POV*)

I Woke Up Feeling Really Dizzy.I Didn't Notice That I Was In The Hospital.I Didn't Saw Anyone,I Was All Alone On That Cold Room.I Didn't Know What Happened To Me.All I Remembered Was I Asked Katy To Cook A Soup.Then Suddenly All Of It Came Flooding Back On My Mind!OMG!"KATY!"I Screamed.Then 1 Doctor And 2 Nurses Came In.

D:Kaitelyn,Calm Down.Don't Scream Again,It May Slow Down You're Breathing.I Just Call Them Wait In Here.

I Nodded.

N:Kaitelyn,I'm Cathy.Nice To Meet You.

M:Hi!

N:Hi Kaitelyn!I'm Amy!

M:Hello!Nice To Meet You Both!

BN:Just Hit The Red Button If You Need Anything.

I Just Nodded To Them And They Left.

(*END OF POV*)

Then Lisa Came Into My Room But,Without Katy.

M:Aunt?Where's Katy?

L:Uhm.Kaitelyn She's Gone To Your School.

M:What Is She Doing There?

L:I Don't Know.Let's Just Wait For Her To Comeback.Do You Need Anything Darling?Are You Hungry Or Thirsty?

M:I'm Hungry And At The Same Time Thirsty.Can I Have A Soup And A Water?Thanks!

Then I Hugged Aunt Lisa And Left.

Then I Heard A Knock On The Door.It Was Katy!

(*KATY'S POV*) 

I Knocked Gently On Kaitelyn's Room Then I Came In.I Saw My Little Kaitelyn On The Bed So Tired And Looked Pale.I Came Closer To Her.

M:Sweetie?Are You Ok?

K:I'm Not Okay.I'm Starving!

Oh Sh*t!I Forgot Her Soup!

M:I'm Sorry Babe.I Forgot.

K:It's Alright.I Let Aunt Lisa Take It From Me.Oh And Aunt Lisa Told Me That You Came To My School.What Did You Do In There?Are You Dropping Me Out Of School?

M:I Came There Because I Asked Your Principal If You're Participating In Any Sport.

K:And ... What Did He Tell You?

M:He Told Me You're In Volleyball And In Badminton Team.

K:Why Do You Wanna Know If I Participate In Any Sports?Is It Bad For Me To Participate In Sports?

M:Because The Doctor Told Me That You Have A Fracture On Your Ankle And Elbow.And It Made Your Asthma Worse.

K:Is That So?Do You Quitted Me On The Volleyball And Badminton Team?

M:Uh Huh.Its For Your Own Good.I Don't Want Anything Happen To You.

(*END OF POV*)

When She Heard That It Made Her Cry.Because That's Her Only Way To Make Friends.Katy Comforted Her.Then Lisa Came In With The Soup And Water.She Gave It To Katy,Then Katy Feeded Kaitelyn.Cause' Kaitelyn Is Too Weak To Feed Her Self.After She Ate And Drank Her Medicine She Fell Asleep.