Chapter 8: The Accident

(*KATY'S POV*)

After Kaitelyn Fell Asleep,I Hugged Her Goodbye And Also Said Goodbye To Lisa.I Told Lisa That I Would Be Back After The Show Tonight.Then I Left.

I Drove My Car To The Venue Of The Concert.While I Was Driving.I Can't Stop Thinking Of Kaitelyn.I Didn't Pay Attention To the Road.Then "CRASH!"

(*END OF POV*)

****HOSPITAL (AGAIN)****

(*KATY"S POV*)

I Woke Up On A Cold Lonely Room.I Didn't Saw Anyone With Me.I Guess They Don't Know About It.I Sighed.My Wounds Are Really Hurting Me!I Can't Remember A Thing!I Can Only Remember Lisa My Staff,My Career,My Friends And Family.Then I Remembered "MY TOUR!"

I Tried To Stand Up But My Legs Hurt And My Wounds Hurt.My Heartbeat Became Faster.Then A Loud Beep Came And I Collapsed And Blacked Out.

(*END OF POV*)

Almost All Of Katy's Staff Didn't Know About The Accident.Only Tamra Knows About It.She Didn't Spoke About It.She Carefully Snuck Out Of The Venue And Drove Over To Katy.

When She Arrived At The Hospital She Asked Where's Katy's Room Is.Then She Ran Towards The Room.She Was So Shocked At Katy.

(*TAMRA'S POV*)

Oh My Fuck*ng God!I Was So Suprised At Katy.I Never Saw Her Like That!A Lot Of Wires Were Connected To Her And She Was Covered With Bandages.

Then A Doctor Came In.

D:Ms.Natisin?Can I Talk To You For A Second?

I Simply Nodded To The Doctor And Left The Room.

M:So Doctor,What Do You Want To Talk About?

D:I Just Want You To Know That Katy Has A Really Bad Car Accident.She Has A Lot Of Broken Bones.And She Might Have A Memory Loss.And Also She Had A Heart Attack A While Ago.

M:Why Did She have That?Is It Caused By Her Accident?

D:Yes,I Think It Is Caused By The Accident.Bur She Can Recover Soon.

M:Ok.I Think I Have Ro Go Now.I Have Got Some Explainig To Do To Her Staff And Family.Tell Her I Would Be Bavk Tomorrow First Thing In The Morning.Thanks!

D:Ok.Be Careful!

(*END OF POV*)

While Lisa Was Walking Down The Hall She Spotted Katy On A Hospital Room.She Got In The Room.Luckily Katy Was Awake.

L:Uhmm,Hey Katy!

K;Hey Lisa!What Are You Doing Here?

L:Uhmm,Your Child Is Also In The Hospital Remember?And Why Are You Covered With Bndages And Wires?Have You Got In An Accident?

K:Yeah.I Got Hit By A Truck And I Don't Know Why Did That Happen.But,When Did I Have A Child?I Don't Remember Having A Child?

L:What?

Then A Doctor Came In.

D:Miss,What Are You Doing Here?Visiting Hours Is Over?

L:I Know.But I Just Want To See Her.Uhmm,Doctor Can I Talk To You?

D:Ok.Sure.

L:Bye Katy!See You!

Then Lisa And The Doctor Got Out Of The Room

D:Miss,What's Your Name And Why Are You Here?

L:I'm Lisa Hudson.My Niece Is Also Here In This Hospital.You Know,Kaitelyn Hudson.I Just Spotted Katy So I Went In.I Didn't Know That The Visiting Hours Are Over.

D:It's Alright.

L:Uhmm,Can I Ask You Something?

D:Sure,What IS That?

L:Does Katy Have Memory Loss?

D:Uhmm,Yes.

L:Oh.That's Why She Can't Remember That She Has A Child And She Can't Even Remember What Happened Lately.Well,I Gotta Get Back To My Niece.Thanks For The Information Doc!

(*KAITELYN'S POV*)

I Woke Up In the mIddle Of The Night.I Saw My Aunt Asleep Beside Me.I Woke Her Up Because Of My Movements On The Bed.

M:Aunty Where's Katy?

L:Uhmmmm,I Can't Tell