Chapter 24: The Arguement

[John's POV]

"John. Kaitelyn Is My Daughter." What? How Come Kaitelyn Is Her Daughter? I Mean, Kaitelyn Is The Spitting Image Of Katy. But, How? "H-How Come She Is Your Uh D-Daughter?" I Stuttered. I Hate It When I Stutter. Im Serious But When I Stutter, It just Shows My Nervousness. "John, I gave Birth To her. I Can Show You Her Birth Certificate If You Don't Believe Me." With That, She Stood Up. But I Grabbed Her Hand And Stopped Her."I-Im Just Shocked Katy. I Don't Need Her Birth Certificate Or Anything. i Believe You. I Just Need To Uh-Uhm Get Mind Stick Up With The Kaitelyn-Is-My-Daughter Thingy." "John! This Isn't A Thing! This Is A Matter! Kaitelyn Is Not A Thing! She Is A Human! She Is My Daughter!" She Basically Yelled At Me And I Hate Being Yelled At. " I Know That Katy! You Don't Have To Yell At Me! I Just Can't Believe That She Is Your Daughter! You Didn't Even Tell Me That You Have A Daughter!" 

Im Getting Pissed Right Now. " I Was Planning On Telling You! But I Ovethinked! I Thought That You Are Gonna Get Angry Me! And Now, Im Right." "You Know What Katy? Since That Girl Appeared On Your Life, You Barely Have Time With Me! You Always Tell Me That You're Busy. Your Busy With What? Your Busy With Kaitelyn! You Don't Even Think About Me! All You Care About Is That Girl! Im Done With That Katy. I AM DONE." "Go Ahead! Leave! You're Always Like That! You're Gonna Snap At Me Then Leave! Get Out Of My House You Dickehead And Never Come Back!"  "I Wont Ever Come Back! NEVER!" I Slammed The Door And Hopped In My Car And Left Katy's House.

[End Of John's POV]

[Kaitelyn's POV]

Once I Got Upstairs, I Pulled Out My Laptop And Signed Into Twitter. Once I Got Bored, I Pulled Out My Headphones At Plugged Them Into My Laptop To Listen To Some Music.  When I Got Bored Of Twitter, I Played Some Games On My Laptop And I Stopped Because I Need To Go To The Bathroom. I Went To The Bathroom And Looked At Myself in The Mirror. I See A Fat, Ugly, Worthless Girl, Which Is Me. I Sighed And Just Ignore The Voices Inside My Head. I Don't Want It To Get Worse So I Found Myself In The Kitchen Taking Some Nice Cold Water Bottle.

I Heard John And Katy Talking. I Don't Want To Intrude Or Anything But, I Overheard Their Conversation. They Were Talking About Me.  "You Know What Katy? Since That Girl Appeared On Your Life, You Barely Have Time With Me! You Always Tell Me That You're Busy. Your Busy With What? Your Busy With Kaitelyn! You Don't Even Think About! All You care About Is That Girl! Im Done With That Katy. I AM DONE." John Snapped Up At Katy. I Was Nearly In Tears. "Go Ahead! Leave! You're Always Like That! You're Gonna Snap At Me Then Leave! Get Out Of My House You Dickehead And Never Come Back!" They Are Breaking Up Because Of Me! I Ruined Their Perfect Relationship. I Bursted Into Tears And I Think Katy Heard It And She Immediately Picked Me Up. "Sshh Baby. Don't Cry. What Happened?" She Wipes My Tears With Her Thumb I Looked At Her. I Saw Sadness In Her Eyes. "I Overheard Your Conversation With John. I Ruined Your Perfect Relationship. I Shouldn't Comeback Here With You! Now I just Ruined Your Relationship With John!" I Buried My Head In My Hands And Katy Was Stroking My Back. "Baby, You Didnt Ruin Anything. John Just Doesn't Understand." I Looked Up To Katy And I Still Have Tears Pouring Down On My Face. "Doesn't Understand What?" "He Doesn't Underatand That I Love You So Much To Let You Go. I Never Seen You For Like 5 Years. And Now, I Just Found You Im Going To Spend My Time With You. He Doesn't Understand What Im Feeling Baby." "Katy, If I Didnt Even Come Here With You In The First Place, You And John Would Not Break Up. You Will Still Have Time For Each Other. But I Ruined It All." "Dont Take All The Blame Baby. It Wasnt Your Fault. It Was My Fault. I Should Have Balanced My Time With You, John And My Career." Now She Also Bursted Into Tears. I Looked At Her And She Was Gripping On Her Hair And Mumbling Things That I Cant Hear. I Tried My Hardest To Stop Crying, And Fortunately, I Stopped. I Toughen Myself Up For Katy.

I Rubbed Her Back And She Was Crying On My Shoulder. She Stopped Gripping Her Hair A Few Minutes Ago And I Managed To Calm Her Down. Just Then, Someone Knocked On The Door. We Were Still On The Kitchen So I Tried To Stand Up, But I Failed. Katy Is Too Heavy For Me. "Katy, I Need To Answer The Door. Go To The Living Room. I'll Be There With You In A Minute." She Raised Her Head And She Nodded. We Both Stood Up, And Katy Went To The Living Room While I Went To The Front Door To Answer The Door.

Another Knock Came. "Coming!" I Hurried To The Door And Opened It. It Was-

[A/N]

Here It Is Guys! Sorry If I Delayed Uplaoding The New Chapter. My Phone And Laptop Got Taken Away For The Whole Day. So I Kinda' Forgot To Upload And Finish This Chapter. So It Took Long Enough ..

But Anyways, Here It Is!

\\ COMMENT // \\ FAN // \\ VOTE//

-LittleMissKatyCat