Chapter 4

Levy P.O.V

I woke up and did my morning routine and heading off to the stadium. I was the last there and we began with the event of the day. After the event, it was time for the battle. Fairy Tail was in first place, Devil's Eye was in second, and Sabertooth was in third. "Natsu from Fairy Tail versus Natsuko from Devil's Eye!" Natsu jumped into the stadium and Natsuko did the same. Natsu cracked his knuckles and his neck. "You ready to lose girl?" He asked and she shook her head. "No, I'm prepared to win." She said determined, and lunged forward. "Fire Dragon: Roar!" Natsu was caught off guard, and he jumped out of the way. No way, she's a dragon slayer! A fire dragon slayer! Awesome!

Natsu kicked her with flaming fists, but she blocked. "Fire Dragon: Atalas Flame, of destruction!" She chanted and a huge flame went around the whole arena whipping everything out. Natsu absorbed the flame, but clutched his heart after. "Enchanted fire? He stood up again and prepared his attack. "Crimson Lotus: Phoenix blade!" He chanted and they exchanged blows. Soon they were panting. It's been an hour since the match started! Natsu was on one knee holding his side and Natsuko was sitting on both knees clutching her right arm. "It seems we have a tie!" The announcer exclaimed. Natsu went to the infirmary as well as Natsuko, and Lucy accompanied them.

I was shocked to see Natsu in a tie against that guild. They must really be strong. The rest of the day past in a blur, and before I knew it, I fell asleep in my bed. Tomorrow is 'recovery day' since many people were badly injured.

I didn't know what to do, so I decided to sleep. After a few hours of sleep, I felt so much better. My hair was a rat's nest, so I combed it carefully. I walked out, needing fresh air.

Gajeel P.O.V

I walked in town, when I saw Kim a few meters away on the sidewalk. I tried to go undetected, but apparently she saw me. "Gejeel!" She exclaimed and I turned around wearily. "Oh hey..."  I said and she walked next to me. "Isn't it beautiful outside today?"She asked and I nodded. I relaxed a bit, and Kim is actually a nice person. She said something making me blush. It seems we became friends. I felt like I was never this close to anyone. I couldn't think of anyone. We stopped at a book store. "How lame. I never set foot in book stores unless I need to with Natsuko." Kim said and I chuckled.

"I never go in there either."  She smiled brilliantly at me. She's so beautiful. I felt like I was getting closer to her. We talked for a while. A little bluenette bumped into me coming out from the bookstore. "Oh, sorry." She said looking up at me. Shock covered her face. "Gajeel, what are you doing here..." She trailed off seeing Kim. She looked at me with questioning eyes. I shrugged. Levy... Levy! She was kind of like Kim, no, she's more than Kim... I can't make out my feelings right now. "I have to go." I said walking away leaving the two girls alone. I need to get it together.

�������t�ow��