Chapter 5

Levy P.O.V

I had a nightmare last night. It was that Gajeel left me and hung out with Kim, ignoring me and joining Devil's Eye. I remember waking up and panting and sweating. Tears filled my eyes. "I hate her... I hate Kim..." I whispered my voice cracking.

I surprisingly arrived first at the stadium. I passed Devil's Eye's seat and overheard Kim talking. "He's totally falling for me! He's going to forget about that bookworm soon. But I have to do something just in case." She said and I grit my teeth and clenched my fists.

I waited and then Gajeel and Natsu arrived arguing with each other. Natsu had some bandages all over his body. "Stop arguing you two, you're acting like an old married couple." I noted and that shut them up. The event passed, and now it was time for the battles. "Sting of Sabertooth against Gina Mizuki of Devil's Eye!" 

"Moon Dragon: Roar!" Gina shouted and Sting fell back covering his eye as moon dust entered his eyes. "Moon Dragon: Cratered fist!" She punched him a silvery and red round thing appeared around her fist. "Light Dragon: Roar!" Many attacks were thrown at each other, and eventually, Gina prevailed. Devil's Eye was in first place, and Fairy Tail, second. After that Lucy went against Eve from Blue Pegasus, and she won easily. Surprisingly, Erza fought against a man from Devil's Eye, and won obviously. What was surprising was that she had a hard time beating him. It was the end of the day, and tomorrow was the last day of solo battles. I can't help but wonder who I'll fight tomorrow. Gajeel has been spending a lot of time with Kim, and I feel depressed. I decided that sleep was my only escape from the pain that he might leave me.

The next day I woke up and headed to the stadium I arrived with Lu, and right when the battle would begin. The event passed, and it was time for the battles. It was Rogue against someone from Mermaid Heel, and he won. It was the last battle of the day, and I still haven't passed. "Levy McGarden from Fairy Tail versus Kim of Devil's Eye!" My heart beat faster.

I jumped into the arena and she did as well. "Before we start, how about we bet something. If you lose, you leave Gajeel and me alone, if you don't, I'll hurt your friends. If you win, I'll do the same." She offered. This is my chance... But if I lose... I have to risk it or else I'll be known as a coward. "Alright!" I shouted and everyone heard me shout. "Well, let's begin." She said cracking her neck and knuckles, a sound I really hate.

"Solid Script: Rock!" I launched thousands of rocks at her, but she blocked them. "Ready for my move?" She smirked. "Gold Dragon: Roar!" I was shocked, but then I acted quickly. "Solid Script: Shield!" A shield covered my body blocking her attack. "I'll try and go easy on you so Gajeel won't hold a grudge." She smirked. I jumped back. "No! Give me your all! I don't want to be treated like I'm weak!" That's when I finally snapped. The crowd was silent as we continued fighting. "Is that the best you got?" She asked and I grit my teeth. "I am not weak! I AM NOT WEAK!" I roared wind flowing around me. "I will take you down! Even if it kills me!" I shouted. All those hurtful words flowed into my mind making me go even faster. "Solid Script: Sword!" I shouted and a sword appeared. I slashed at her and she thought fast as well. "Gold Dragon: Sword forge!" A beautiful golden sword appeared in hand. It wasn't real gold, I sensed it. "All of those hurtful words! All of them! They only made me stronger!" I gave out a battle cry and I slashed her arm and her leg. She started laughing. "What potential! I'm still only playing and you're about to fall! You call that strong?!" She mocked and I grit my teeth even harder.

"Do not mock me you witch! You know nothing of my past! None of it!" I cried out tears threatening to fall from my eyes. No. I can't cry or they'll think I'm weak. "It isn't fair! But life isn't fair either! You just want to trample over me just like they did! I won't let you!" I cried giving a battle cry increasing my speed. Our swords clashed and disappeared. "Now, I've had enough." I said panting heavily. She laughed evilly at me.

"You seriously think that you can beat me? What a joke! I am a dragon slayer! And you are what? A word officer?" She said, but no one in the stadium heard her.  I had a bad feeling as I felt as though she would use her magic. "Gold Dragon: Golden fist!" She shouted hitting me in the stomach. I coughed up blood, but I refused to let go. "Gold Dragon Slayer secret art: Departing mist!" Golden mist covered the area, and I was punched repeatedly. "Levy is taking a beating!" The announcer said. After the mist was gone, I was laying on the floor. "It seems that Levy is-" Before he could finish, I raised myself up. "Don't you dare say that it's over!" I shouted getting up.

I looked over at Fairy Tail. Fairy Tail... The one place I was accepted, the one place I felt loved, I couldn't let them down! "How annoying." Kim stated. She barely had any cuts on her body, and compared to Levy, she was in perfect shape. "Solid Script: Iron!" Gajeel... "Solid Script: Fire!" Natsu... Romeo.... Macao... "Solid Script: Stars!" Lu... "Solid Script: Water! Ice! Smoke! Glitter! Light!" Juvia, Gray, Wakaba, Cana, Mira... "Sand! Scales! Tiger! Sword! Lightning! Wind!" Max, Elfman, Lisanna Erza, Laxus, Wendy! "IRON SCRIPT!" I shouted lunging forward. She seemed surprised by all my attacks because she staggered forward.

My friends gave me strength to fight for what I believe in!  I can't let them down. A series of punches and kicks, Kim was on the ground. I smiled in relief, panting. I won... "Don't think you won..." She said getting up. She removed her belt and ate it. "I feel much better now! Gold Dragon Slayer secret art: Final Blow!" She shouted and something hit me in the stomach, piercing my stomach. I coughed up blood and fell to the ground. No... Gajeel... "The winner is Kim of Devil's Eye!" I couldn't help the tears that fell from my eyes.  I closed my eyes as pain went throughout all of my body. Lucy and Wendy jumped into the arena and came to me.

s=n;