Chapter 7

Seven years later...

Levy P.O.V

It's been seven years since I left Fairy Tail, and I left Magnolia. I am the strongest member even more than the guild master, Carly. I am now in a legendary guild called Destiny Mage in Cedar. There are four dragon slayers that are quite powerful, and many other very strong magic. Our mages beat Fairy Tail by many in strength. I have a mission in Magnolia, not that I want to go there, but Master Carly told me as the guild's strongest to defeat a monster that is terrorizing the town. I guess that Fairy Tail isn't strong enough.

I arrived, and decided to go see Lu. I am no longer the little weak girl I was. Now I wear armor and I can use a sword that holds a second type of magic. I knocked on her door, and she opened it, and tears sprung to her eyes. "Levy! I missed you so much!" She cried and I smiled at her. "Will you come back?!" She asked smiling brightly. I shook my head. "I am the strongest member in my guild, and I can't handle seeing Gajeel. I'm here on a mission. I'll come visit more often. I promise." I smiled and her face dropped, but became a light. We talked for a while, and I asked her if she heard of the demon, she nodded and I asked if they went to take the job. She shook her and she said that they should.

"Well, Lu, I have to go, but before I leave I will come." After I left I heard and explosion. My armor makes me run faster than an average human and I arrived before a giant demon looking thing. This should be easy. I heard Fairy Tail's heavy footsteps, but I already sliced its head off. It was Erza, Gray, Natsu, Gajeel and Lu... "Miss who are you?" Erza demanded and I heard Lucy's muffled giggle. I turned around and their jaws dropped. "LEVY!?" I raised an eyebrow at them. "Is it that surprising?" I asked and they jumped on me, except Gajeel. Wendy arrived shortly after and made me fall over. She has grown a little as well.

After I got up, I held my hand for her and she took it. I wore no helmet. I hated wearing this armor, but I had to for all of the deadly missions I went on. Erza stepped up to me and looked at me up and down. "Why are you wearing armor?" She asked and I shrugged. "I kind of have to or else I could get killed." Her mouth opened in a perfect 'O' form. "The missions are that hard?!" Wendy asked worried and I shrugged again.

Kim arrived, and when our gazes met I frowned. "I have to go." I said bitterly. "But you just got here!" Wendy said putting her bottom lip out. I patted her head. "I'm' sorry Wendy. I'll come visit more often." I said and her face light up. "I should get back to my guild as fast as possible." I said. "What guild are you at now?" Erza asked and I looked at her. "Destiny Mage." I replied before any more questions could be asked.

I had to force myself to leave them again. It broke my heart, and I removed all my armor, revealing my slim body, and I have become a little taller. Gajeel could still call me a Shrimp though.

I missed him most of all. I was in my hotel room, and decided to go to Lucy's house like I promised. I knocked on the door and she opened. Hey Levy." She said and I smiled at her. I stepped in the room and she closed the door being her. I really want to know something. " Lu, what was Kim doing with the group?" I asked and she looked down at he shoes. "Kim... Is part of our guild, and... She's Gajeel's... fiancé." My eyes widened and my bangs covered my face except my mouth. I grit my teeth. "I'm sorry I had to tell you Levy." Lu said looking at me with sadness in her eyes.

"So she did trick him into it." I clutched the hilt of my sword. "Levy..."I pulled it out and whirled it in my palm. I smiled at myself. "It's dark out. I should get back to my hotel room before I can't see anything." I smiled warmly at Lu and left.

As I was walking, I felt a presence from behind me. I griped the hilt of my sword and pointed it at the enemies' throat. My face was dark as I looked at who was behind me. "Kim." I spat. She looked at me. "I see you are quite a strong mage now, and so am I. We are about the same level." She said. "Don't flatter yourself." I hissed. "You aren't wearing your armor. Were you going to see someone?" She asked and I brought my sword down and she circled me. "That is none of your concern." Venom laced my voice. "Gajeel is mine forever now, there is no stopping it." She whispered in my ear.

"Do not provoke me Kim. You will regret it greatly." I warned but she continued to taunt me. I grit my teeth and pounced on her, my foot holding her down and my sword at her throat. "Levy?" I turned my head and saw Gajeel standing there. I did not move though. I moved my foot and hesitantly put my sword back into its cover.

"What are you doing?" He demanded. She set me up. "Next time, tell your fiancé not to provoke me." I said emphasizing the word fiancé. He was about to speak but I brushed passed him. "I can't believe you let yourself tricked." I whispered and he heard me because he looked at me with questioning eyes.

I was by myself, and I stopped in an alley. "Why?! Why does everything happen to me?!" I screamed punching the wall many times repeatedly that it made a dent and my fists were covered in blood. Tears fell down my face. "I am still weak... I still cry! I can't!" I shouted wiping away my tears.

I went to the gym to vent out my anger. People stared at me, because I was a little weakling and they all had huge muscles. I moved to a punching bag, and started punching repeatedly. I kicked as well I took down five bags in ten minutes. People stared wide eyed.

"Who wants to fight our champion?"  I guess it could help me take out my anger. I walked up and he starred at me. "Are you sure little miss?" I growled at him and entered the arena. I prepared myself for who I would fight, and Kim came out. I smirked. I guess I will be fighting the one who caused this.

We stared each other down, and began to fight. It seems that she also improved in skill. We exchanged blows, and then she knocked me to the ground, but I swept her and she fell on her back. I put my foot on her stomach. "One, two three four..." She struggled to get off from the ground. "Five! Our winner is... what is your name?" "Levy McGarden." I replied before turning to leave the gym. Kim was pretty beat up, she had bruises on her body and her lip was swollen and bleeding.

Gajeel P.O.V

Kim asked me to come get her somewhere, saying she was badly hurt. I rushed over to where she was, and she was sitting on the park floor. "What happened?" I asked and tears welled up in her eyes. "L-Levy... she came to me and beat me up here... it hurts... My legs hurt..." She cried and I picked her up bridal style. She calmed down a bit. After we arrived at our home, I put her on the couch and got her some ice, and then I left going to search for Levy to get n explanation. I saw her come out of a restaurant and heading in a direction. "Levy!" I boomed and she turned around to look at me.

I was angry. Very angry. "What?" She asked innocently. "Why did you go and beat up my girlfriend?!" I demanded and she turned away. "I didn't. I fought her, yes." She replied. My anger was boiling. "What do you call her having a swollen lip and bruises all over her body?!" I shouted. "You keep on believing every word she says! Do you even know why I left!? I certainly didn't want to!" She shouted tears filling her eyes. She looks so much like the old Levy I knew. "Why did you leave?!" I yelled and she looked at the ground. "Because! Before our battle during the GMG, she offered a deal! She said, if I win, that she'll leave you alone! And I lose; I have to stay away from you! If I didn't she was going to hurt my friends! I couldn't let that happen, and I couldn't stand being around you knowing I could never talk to you, be near you, and go on missions with you! I missed you most of all Gajeel! To find out that you let yourself be in her clutches, it sickens me! Now stop eating her lies!" She shouted and I was taken aback.

"I was kind of happy to see that I had to come. But you can tell her that she won't see me again. Have a happy life of lies." She said turning her back to me and walking away.