Chapter 4: Abrupt

Bang bang bang.
I hear what sounds like an angry fist on my door.

"Who is it?" My voice trembles.

"Open the damn door."

In that moment I know exactly who it is.

I turn the lock and Harry flings the door open with much force, almost hitting me with it.

"Why are you here?" I ask confused.
"I don't need anymore money."

"What were you talking about in this letter." Harry ignores my question and asks his own, waving the letter I sent to him a few days ago in the air.

"I was talking about what you told me. I gave you my body, you gave me my money. Simple. Remember?"

"No, no, no. You misunderstood me. I bought you...you belong to me now."

"What?! Sorry but I'm not for sale sir." I say through a laugh.

He doesn't react calmly to this.

"This isn't funny." Harry scolds.

He pushes me against the wall and places his hands on either side of me. Surrounding me so I can't escape him.

"You're mine." Harry growls.
I feel his hand grip my ass.

"No Harry, I don't want this...please let me go." I plead.

He shoves his hand down the front of my jeans.

"No Harry! I resist. I knee his groin and run away from him but I don't make it far before I'm in his grasp again

"Mine." He slams me into the wall again and forces a kiss onto my lips.

"Fuck you!" I scream. And try to push him off me.

"No..I fuck you." Harry sickly replies
through an evil smirk. He pushes my hands against the wall and pulls out tape from his coat pocket.

Then he throws me onto one of my table chairs.

"Legs." He commands.

When I deny him what he wants, he roughly pulls my legs to the legs of that chair and ties them. He then does the same with my arms. He also uses his tape to shut me up.

"You've been a very bad little girl."

He presses his lips again to mine.
I turn my head.

Without warning he slaps his hand across my face.

"You asked for that." He remarks dryly.

I squeal through the tape.

Harry pulls my pants down enough to meet what I don't want him to get to.

He does some things to me that I would enjoy with the right person but am sickened when he does them.

I can't avoid Harry. He is now pulling my shirt up.

God I wish I could do something to get away this is like the seventh level of hell.

"I'll never let you go." He pushes his lips to my neck and fingers me through my underwear. It's disgusting.

I get a jolt of relief when Harry unties my hands only to find I still have no control over what he does to me.

"Unbuckle it." Harry demands me and shoves his belt towards me.

My hands shake as I fidget with the belt.

"Take them off." Harry instructs me, he means his boxers.

I pull his underwear to his knees.

He rips the tape off of my mouth.

He tears his length through my lips.

I don't do anything with the member he's put in my mouth.

"Fucking do something with it!"

Harry smacks my face again.

This time I do as I'm told.

"That's it." Harry moans.

Next he, without permission, shoves his length into me, and I cry out. My skin prickles in disgust.

He deeply and hungrily makes his cock disappear into my body.

He rakes his nails through my hair and groans.

"Fucking Christ!!!!" Harry's voice fills my house.

"You ever had anal?" Harry darkly smirks.

He pulls out of me and reaches into his other pocket and pulls out lube.
My heart pounds as he finishes making my entrance a little easier to enter.

But before he enters me again, he commands me to suck his cock.

I don't wanna be slapped again so I do as I'm told this time and I use both my hands and my mouth. My lips are now reddened and swollen but I continue to obey him and I swallow hard around his dick.

In a needy way, Harry stops fucking my mouth and his cock disappears again into me, but this time into my anus and this time causing a shattering pain.

My whole body trembles as he lurches into me.

"Oh fuck, oh Jesus, fuck yes." Harry says throwing his head back.

"Harry, these ropes are too tight, my god please just untie me." I breathe.

"Why are you so fucking whiny!?!" Harry scolds me but unties the ropes.

He throws me onto the couch, pins my wrists, and slams his cock into me again harshly.

I wince in pain and hook my leg around his waist.

"Flip over." Harry commands me. " on your hands and knees."

I do as I'm instructed.

He rocks my hips with torturing force.

"Oh fuck yes!!!!!" Harry groans.

"Slow down!!!!!!!! HARRRRRY PLEASE!!!!!" I beg.

He slaps my ass and continues being just as rough, this time he pulls my hair with every sinful bang.

"Fucking Christ!!!!!"
Harry pulls out, grasps my chin, and shoves into my mouth.

I swallow his release.

"Good little girl." Harry exhales.