Chapter 6: Intoxicated

I quickly get out of the shower to answer my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey!" It's my one of my closest girl friends, Lia.

"Lia, it's been a while!" I say, we haven't talked in a long while because she went way to college.

"I know, that's actually why I called. I wanted to know if you could hang out tonight..we could go to the bar, get a few drinks, catch up?" Lia offers.

"No, that's fine, sounds great. What time works?" I ask.

"Um 5:30? We could meet at the bar?"

"Okay. I'll see you then." I say

We both say goodbye and hang up.

...

I haven't had a girls night in a while. I'm super excited to be able to get out of the house and do something with a friend though.
I do my hair up and put on my little black dress and black heels. I head out the door and to my car, excited to see what the night has in store for me.
...

When I arrive at the bar, I find a seat and order a drink. I only wait a couple of minutes  until Lia and four other girls appear in the doorway. All of them dressed up a well.

"Oh my gosh, I think you've gotten even prettier since the last time I saw you!" Lia says giving me a hug.

"Thanks,  you too, I missed you while you were gone."

"I missed  you too. Naomi, these are my friends Madison, and Nicole. Madison and Nicole this is my friend Naomi." Lia introduces us.

We spend our evening drinking, and talking, and drinking some more. There's no doubt we'll all have regrets in the morning. We dance and sing and party like there's no tomorrow.  Everything is going great. Until I'm dancing and I feel a hand on my arm.

I look to see that it's harry.

"Excuse me who are you?" Lia asks Harry.

"I'm the one who'll be taking Naomi home tonight." Harry snaps.

"Let go of her arm, it's turning purple."   Lia scold Harry.

"I don't wanna go." I try to pull away from Harry, who still has a firm grip on my arm.

"You heard her now let her go." Nicole butts in.

"She's coming with me." Harry remarks.

"Girls,  I'm sorry...I've got to go. I'll see you soon." I tell the girls as I reach for just one more drink of my cocktail.

Harry swipes the glass from my hand.

"I think you've had enough." Harry says as he slams the glass down on a table.

He pulls me out of the bar by my arm, he helps me make my way to the parking lot because I am piss drunk and can barely walk.

"Why are you drinking?! You are so small! Don't ever do it again!!" Harry yells at me when as we approach his car.

Before I get in though, I vomit all over my dress and on Harry's boots.

He makes a disgusted sound and and helps me in.

"Why..did..you ...go to the...bar...to..tonight....anyway? I ask him.

"I was gonna sit down and have a beer or two but of course I end up having to babysit you." Harry answers.

"I told you I wanted to stay. You could
have had your drinks.....and...lef...left." I stutter drunkly.

"And what leave you there with those other girls?! They were drunk too." Harry snaps.

I close my eyes and massage my temples. My head is pounding.

"God...were you even thinking?!"

"No sir." I reply.

.....

When get to his house, he tells me to strip so I can take a shower.

"I don't want to." I argue as I throw myself onto the couch.

"Too bad. You're taking a shower." he demands as he lifts me up off the couch, and carries me over his shoulder to the bathroom. My vomit gets onto his shirt.

When we get into the bathroom he sets me down,  holds my body with one hand so I don't fall, and with his other hand he grabs a washcloth.

He tells me to hold onto the pole on the side of the shower wall as he undresses himself and then gets into the shower with me and turns on the water.

The water hits me and I lurch forward, slipping and almost falling but Harry catches me.

"God damn it Naomi!" Harry breathes.

"It's freezing." I state.

"It'll help. Believe me."  He says calmly.

I prepare myself for the cold and step back in.

After Harry's done forcing me to to take the shower that I don't want to, he washes my face with cold sink water and dresses me in one of his shirts and a pair of his boxers.

He walks me to his bedroom and helps me into the bed and under the covers.
Then Harry crawls into the bed muttering something I can't make out.

"Goodnight." I say

"Naomi don't you ever do that again."

"Okay sir."
I say as I close my eyes and drift into a deep sleep.