Chapter 7: Hungover

I wake up to a tug on my arm.

I open my eyes to see Harry standing over me with a glass in his hand.  He shoves it torwards me.

"Here."

I take the glass from him and then he hands me a pill.

"What is this?" I ask

"It'll help with your hangover." He answers.

I take the pill.

"What do you say?" Harry asks.

"Thank you sir."

"You know what's in store for you..right?" Harry asks me as he takes the glass from me and sets it down on the nightstand.

Oh shit. I know exactly what's in store for me. Punishment.

I try to get up but Harry throws me back down onto the bed.

"A whole goddamn night I babysat you, and you're still being a selfish little brat." Harry whispers harshly into my ear.

"Let me go." I beg.

"No you need to be punished for your stupid actions last night."

"Why do you want it to be like this?!Why are you such a fucking control freak?!" I cry.

"That's it. You're really getting it now." Harry says through gritted teeth as he mounts me.

With one big hand on the small of my back, pinning me in my place, Harry moves in and out of me. I yelp. My body jerks back at forth with the strength of his movement. The bed bangs against the wall and with every sharp thrust our skin slaps together. This sex is loud and violent.
"Tell me you're never going to drink like that again." Harry commands pumping into me with enough force to make my teeth chatter.

"I'll never drink like that again." I obey.

I close my eyes and picture myself in any situation other than this one.

"Open your eyes." He orders. "Look at me."

I do.

"That's it," he encourages, his voice turns velvety.
"Keep your eyes on me."