My parent's death

I was just 20 years old when my home town was attacked by orcs. It was just another boring day, playing sword fighting and chasing my little sister, Beleniel. She laughed as I come charging towards her, waving my sword. Ada had the black-smiths create me a beautiful steel sword. It was covered with elvish runes and had a dragon tooth handle. Fit for a princess, my father had declared. It made me proud that I could use it. I didn't have patience for a bow or daggers yet. Any way my mother hated the warrior way I acted. She was dead keen on making a perfect Elven lady. I must admit that Beleniel was the lady. I was like my father, while Beleniel was like my mother.
I chased Beleniel around the grassy plains of our hometown. Then I heard that terrible sound. A horn. An orc horn. My heart speed up and I turned to Beleniel. Then we started to run to our village.
What made me run back I didn't know. I should have run away, I was telling myself. But my feet flew towards my house.
Beleniel got to the house first. She screamed. I frozen in horror. My mother was locked in battle with a giant Orc. I was frozen. My mother held a sword, of all things. And she was good. She screamed at me
'Lalaith, get your sister out of here!' Then I watched the Orc stabbed my mother. I screamed as the sword was plunged into her stomach. That was when I reacted. I plunged the sword into the orc's back and dropped down next to my mother.
'Natha, please tell me what to do.' Beleniel gently took my mother's hand. I was surprised to see her so calm. My mother's blood covered my dress and arms.
'Lalaith, listen to me. Run! Go to Lothlorien!' I shook my head.
'I'm not going to leave you here.' She gently took my hand.
'Yes you are.' I kissed her forehead. I placed a hand on Beleniel's shoulder. Sobs shook her body. My mother lay here. I knew that she had gone.
'Beleniel, please. There is nothing we can do now.' She slowly got up. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders.
'Lets go and find Ada.'
When we reached where Ada worked at the gate, I covered Beleniel's eye and sobbed. Our father's head hung above the gate.
'Ada's dead, isn't he?' I nodded. I turned her around.
'Beleniel, don't look back. Run!' I grabbed her hand and we started to run.

We ran and ran until we couldn't run any more. Then we dropped into the grass. I pulled Beleniel close to me, gently stroking her hair. Sobs shook our bodies. Tears ran down Beleniel's face. I couldn't stop myself. My tears where mixed in with hers. I pulled her close and rocked her back and forth.

Minutes felt like hours, finale I pulled Beleniel to her feet.
'We need to reach Lothlorien. Before nightfall. Are you alright to walk?' Beleniel looked at me and said
'My legs aren't broken are they?' I gave a small smile and we started the long walk.