The Dance

Haldir lead me out onto the grass where the dancing was. We started to dance together. I was a bit shy being with him. I could see over his shoulder that Elladan, Arwen, Raven, Galadriel, Celeborn and Beleniel were watching us. Haldir must have seen my blush because he asked
'You alright?' I nodded. He smiled and saw the people watching us.
'Nervous?' I sighed at his teasing. The song ended and so did the dance. Haldir went over to Elladan and I walked away from the feast. I walked for awhile and found myself walking towards the sound of a waterfall. I soon found  the waterfall and sat down at the edge, watching the water tumble down into the pond. I kicked off my slippers and placed my feet into the cool water. It has a warm night. I pulled out of my hair and let the wind blow it. I was sweating in this hot and heavy dress. I flung it off and jumped into the pond with only a see though white veil under dress. The water flowed all round y hot body quickly cooling it off. The stars and moon shine on the calm water. I was trying not to make too many ripples in the surface. Then I heard a scream and then a long splashing sound. I spun around seeing Beleniel trying to swim. Then I saw that Haldir had pushed her in. I swam quickly over to her. She grabbed at me and clung onto me. She was choking up water, gasping for air.
'She can't swim!' I shouted at Haldir. Then the grin was wiped off his face. Beleniel was getting heavier by the minute. I button her dress and pulled in off. Then I swam over to the edge and placed it on the grass. Haldir look at me and replied
'I am truly sorry Nienor, I don't know.' I looked at him and the smiled and replied
'I know. I am sorry I shouted at you.' Beleniel smiled at me. Then I watched Elladan running towards us. Then he jumped and landed in the water. His head came up. His chest was bare and he was wearing only leggings.
'It's so hot!' He said. Haldir pulled off his shirt and jumped in next to me, splashing Beleniel and I in water. We laughed. Then Haldir gently took Beleniel.
'I'll teach you how to swim.' Then Arwen, Elrohir and Raven turned up by the waters edge.
'Just want do you think you are doing?' Asked Arwen crossly.
'Come on in.' I said. Arwen frowned and turned to Elladan.
'Get out n.....' She didn't get to finish her sentence. Elrohir had pushed her in. Her head came up.
'Come on then. Get out.' Said Elladan. Arwen frowned and jumped at him. He grinned. Then Arwen pushed off her dress, also now wearing her under dress. Both Raven and Elrohir undressed and jumped in. By that time Haldir had taught Beleniel a bit of swimming but he now had her into his back. I smiled. Then someone grabbed my legs pulling down the water with a quick pull. I didn't have a chance for air. I hit the bottom of the pond and pushed myself up. Elrohir was grinning. I frowned and made a grab at him. He quickly caught me and pushed me under. This time I was ready with air in my lungs. I grabbed his legs pulling him under. I came up and then I was attacked by Haldir. He pushed me under abut as I went down he came down, kissing me. His hand wrapped around my waist and gently pulling me up to the surface. I smiled at him, water dripping off me. Then I saw Raven holding onto Beleniel. Then I kissed him.