Trapped!

Warning! There is a small amount of graphic violence! I rate this M.
Sorry about the violence but this is how orcs are.

The next morning I dressed in my blue dress and hook my sword to my belt. The sun had not risen and I quietly walked out of the room. My feet no sound and soon I found Raven waiting for me.
'Hi.' I said. Raven smiled and replied
'Hello. Ready?' I nodded.
'I found an Orc hide out this way.'
It didn't that long to get there. Raven and I walked in thorough the gates. It was so quiet.
'Are you sure this is the place?' I asked. Raven nodded. I gasped. A group of orcs came running towards us.
'We are out numbered.' I said gently. Raven grabbed her sword.
'Wait if we fight, they'll kill us. If we don't they want then Haldir will find us.' Raven looked at me.
'That's the theory?'
'Yep.' I unhooked my sword and dropped it to the ground. Raven did the same. The an Orc came and grabbed our sword. Then it went black.

I woke up in a dark room. My dress was wet with something sticky. Then I had to stop myself from screaming. It was blood but not mine. I saw someone's headless body laying on the ground only inches from me.
'Raven!' I whispered. I heard a groan.
'Are you alright?' I asked
'Yes I think so. What's on your dress?'
'Blood.'
'Your's?' I shake my head. There was only a little light but I could just see Raven's face. Then she saw the body.
'Sorry about your dress.'
'I'm not. It's just blood.' Raven gave a small grin.
'Well so far your theory is working.' I grinned. I tried to move. My hands were chained to the wall. They were covered in my blood from cuts of the rusty chains. Raven looked around the room. Then the doors opened and in walked a huge Orc, dragging a young girl in with him. Another Orc walked in carrying a rusty sword. I knew the girl at once. She was from my village.
'Look here elves. This is what going to happen to you soon.' The girl was forced to her knees. The other Orc walked past her, dragging the sword across her neck. She gave  a small scream and she fell down, blood pouring out of the cut. I struggled against the chains. Then I saw the sword was freshly sharpen which was strange for orcs.
'Beasts!' I shouted at them. They just laughed and one of the orcs grabbed my face with his hand and smiled.
'You will be next.' I felt the sword gently run across my neck. Not enough to kill me. Warm and sticky blood poured down my top. They walked out laughing.
'Nienor, are you alright?' I nodded, just. The cut was burning. We both turned to the girl. Her neck was still oozing with blood. I gasped for air. Raven was surprising calm.
'So we are going to die?' I just leaned against the rock wall. My neck was throbbing. Blood continued the drip down the front of my dress. The front of my dress was now covered with blood and the bottom half was also covered with blood. I was sitting in the girl's warm blood and cold dirty water. My dress was sticky and the blood on it made it cling it my skin. Raven looked at me.
'You are taking this pretty well.' I looked at her.
'Blood doesn't bother me. In fact I find it interesting. It's a interesting colour.' Raven nodded. My head was starting to spin.
'I hope Haldir finds us.' I whispered. Then it black for the second time that day.