The Cliff

I looked down at my heavy blue dress.
'Haldir, I need to change.' He looked at me.
'You look beautiful.' I blushed lightly and replied
'It's so heavy.' He nodded and I ran to my room. Natha had some dresses in a wardrobe for me. I flung up the door and looked at the dresses. I choose the pale pink one that was sleeveless and flowing. (See media section for dress and hairstyle ). I quickly did my hair and ran back to Haldir. To my surprise, he too had changed from his chain mail to a pale blue top and brown leggings and boots. His bow and quiver was still on his back.
'Ready?' He asked and I nodded. We started to walk.

After 30 minutes of silence we reached a cliff. Haldir ran up. He was heading straight for the cliff. Before I could cry out, he jumped up and grabbed a hanging rock, 5 meters from the ground. I gasped.
'I don't think I can do that.' He smiled.
'I'll help you.' I started to ran. Before I hit the cliff, I pushed off the ground. I grabbed a rock. My hands started to slip, but Haldir grabbed my hands and helped me get my grip.
'Thank you.' I said gasping for air. He smiled. We both climbed up the cliff. I was right behind Haldir, watching him closely and copied what he did. He disappeared at the top of the cliff. I saw his hand come down and I grabbed it. He carefully pulled me to my feet. I gasped. The view was beautiful. I could see a Mordor and the sea. The sun was setting shining pink and gold. I looked at Haldir. His blonde hair was a pale pink-gold colour and his eyes were closed. The breeze gently blew our hair. Haldir took my hands and came closer. Then our lips meet. I kissed him gently. He tasted like grass and flowers. His lips were soft and gentle. We pulled apart and I smiled at him. He returned the smile and held me close. I loved him. I think. I still wasn't sure.

That night I couldn't sleep. I pulled off the covers, making sure that Beleniel still had some covers in and walked out on to the balcony. The wind was stronger in the trees than on the ground. I was getting use the sleeping in the trees. The sky was filled with stars and the moon shine brightly, turning my white nightgown, silver and my hair shone.
'Enjoying the fresh air?' Someone asked. I turned to see Haldir standing watching me. I smiled and turned back to the sky.
'I couldn't sleep.' He walked over to me.
'Never can I.' We shared a smile. I leaned against him and closed my eyes. He gently kissed my neck. I smiled and he wrapped his arms around me.

The next morning, Galadriel walked in with a young elf maiden.
'Good morning girls. Nienor this is your new handmaiden, Asriel.' I smiled at the girl. She bowed and walked over to me and started to brush my hair.
'Natha, I don't need a handmaiden.' I complained. Galadriel frowned at me.
'Nienor, you are the princess of Lothlorien.' I sighed gently, but let Asriel brush me. After all I can't go against the lady of the forest.