Too Many Lessons To Learn

The history of Middle Earth was very interesting. Elrond and Arwen taught me all morning on the history of Middle Eartha and its people. A knock on the door, stopped the lessons.
'Come in.' Called Elrond. In walked Galadirel. She looked right at me and said
'Nienor needs to come with me.' I stood up and followed her outside. She grabbed my arm and sat me down on a bench.
'Do you know how much trouble you are in?' I frowned at her. I was in trouble for hitting Beleniel.
'No I don't.'
'How dare you hit your sister and then tell her that she had no right to love us.' I stood up and shouted at her
'YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER!! DON'T THINK FOR A SECOND THAT YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!' Then I pushed past her and ran into the forest.
'NIENOR!! COME BACK HERE RIGHT  NOW!' I heard her shout. I didn't listen. I just ran on.

I had been running for a long time and I wasn't watching where I was going. I hit someone and hit the forest floor. I saw that I had bowled over Haldir. He looked at me then helped me to my feet. I told him everything then he pulled me close to him. I snuggled into his chest and listen to his heart beat. Haldir stroked my hair and rubbed my back gently. Then he kissed my hair as I sobbed into his shoulder.
'I love you.' He said gently. I smiled and pulled away.
'I love you too.' He came closer and we kissed.
'I hope I'm not interrupting anything.' Galadriel stood there. I pushed Haldir away from me and turned around to face her. She was sitting down on a fallen log and gestured for me to sit down. I nodded to Haldir, who walked off. I sat down next to Galadriel. She put an arm around my shoulders.
'Nienor, it was wrong of me to shout at you. I should have control myself. I can see your pain and I am sorry to that I made you think that we are trying to forget your parents. That's is not want I want. I am trying to be a good mother to both of you, but I can see that you are struggling and I want to help you. I don't want you forget your parents but I want you and your sister to know that we love you and want you.' I nodded and replied
'I'm sorry that I shouted at you. It was not wise of me and I am sorry that I lost my temper.' Galadriel pulled me into a hug.
'Then we are forgiven?' I nodded. Galadriel helped me to my feet and said
'There is something at the weapon shop for you from Haldir.  But you must apologise to your sister first.' I nodded and ran off.
I found Beleniel sitting by the river, looking into the water. I gently sat down next to her.
'I'm sorry that I hit you Beleniel.' She looked at me. I continued
'Your the only family I've got.' She smiled and then I hugged her. I jumped up and ran towards the weapon shop.