The Bad Boys Trademark Smirk

Having girls running behind you just because of you're smile, Brad Parker has it easy and seems to be living a problem free life. Well, that's at least what Shay Grant thinks. She is one of the few girls who hasn't already fallen for Brad's signature smirk and she doesn't plan to either.

When Brad finds out that Shay isn't one of his fangirls, he sets himself a goal to lure her in like every other female in Greywood High. But in the process he starts getting an unfamiliar and unknown feeling. Is Brad Parker falling for Shay?

But Shay shows no interest what so ever for this Greek God. So how does he do it? And will he be able to do it?

From chilled movie days to full night parties, see how Brad's life changes because of one unique girl.

---

A/N - important

Once I start getting readers in this first update I will post each chapter about once a week.

Please note that in the upcoming chapters, the authors note maybe long, but they are important. When I read I tend to skip them too, but mine contain insights of the story, so if you want to know them, read the A/N.

When I post the first chapter, you will get to know me better in the A/N.

Sorry for being so snappy about this, I promise I'm an easy going gal!

Enjoy

Lana xox